29. (Smut)

I'm gonna be in charge

Clarissa PoV:

"Now, wait… Not that I would disagree, but do you really want to do this?" I looked at Anemone, which I told the idea from Lesso.

"Why shouldn't I? Is there something I don't know?" "No, no. I just want to make sure you really think about everything."

I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.

"Keep in mind, its for eternity… Or until you both find someone new as a schoolmaster."

She stood up and walked to the window.

"That's why I love the idea. I really love her, and the thought that none of us has to live without the other some day… It's a thought that I like."

I looked at her, already picturing how the future with Lesso would be.

"So, do you think the others will agree?" "They will, because to be real, who wants to deal with all the paperwork?" We both started chuckling and I smiled.

"Well then this is settled. We wait till Nora gets back and then, I tell everyone what we want to do."

She smiled at me, before she walked to the door.

"Do you need me for anything else?" I shook my head. "See you later." With that, she left my office.

I leaned back and closed my eyes.

It all started it that damn forest, and now it would end there. Well, it would end there for him.

With the hours passing by, I slowly got worried. What if something had happened to them? Or Rafal somehow got free?

I stood up and started to walk up and down my office, hoping the worrys would just disappear.

"Something happened, I'm sure…" "You really think I would let him kill me?"

I winced and turned around, placing my hand on my chest.

"Stop scaring me for gods sake!" "But you look so cute…" She came closer and kissed me softly.

"I hate you." I mumbled against her lips.

"We both know that this is a lie." The door was closed shut and she pushed me up to a wall, slowly kissing down my neck.

I gasped, leaning my head to the side. My hands started to unbotten her coat and I felt the smirk on my skin.

"As much as I would love to, the teachers are waiting for us."

She stepped back and started to fix her coat. I looked at her, my face slightly red.

"I could kill you for this. Why do you always have to turn me on, before we go somewhere!?" I slapped her arm, walking past her to the bathroom.

"I know, how evil of me." She smirked and followed me, wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"But, I will make up for it. Tonight, okay?" I rolled my eyes and looked down.

"Turned you on so badly?" "Oh be quiet…" She kissed back up my neck, letting me groan out of frustration.

"I mean, we could be late, if you want." "And let you win this game? No."

I shook my head and turned around, looking at her.

"You will make it up for me tonight, and you know how?" She shook her head, which made me smirk.

"I'm gonna be in charge." I whispered, before I broke free from her hug, walking out of my office.

Enzo was waiting for us and I greeted him with a warm smile, walking down the hallway to the other students.