5.

Two rooms from here

Clarissa PoV:

I ran and stumbled over the roots of trees, falling to the ground, before standing back up and continuing to run.

The schools came closer and closer with every time I looked up and I felt the relife that filled my body.

I took probably longer then it felt, but when I finally saw the gates to the school, tears filled my eyes and a huge smile came to my lips.

"OPEN!" I yelled and the gate opened, With no energie left, I ran onto the open field and spotted students, which looked shocked at me.

"Get help! Get help." I couldn't say much more, before I fell to the ground and felt all dizzy. The students came closer and gathered around me, distant screams reached my ear, but I couldn't make out from who they were coming.

"You have to get back in." I whispered to one of the students. "She needs help, please, you need to find her." The student nodded and ran away.

My surroundings felt like I was in a dream, I only felt how someone picked me up, before I blacked out.

Leonora PoV:

It was dark when I woke up again. My body was shaking and my side shot a blinding pain through my body as soon as I moved. I was trapped here, becuase of my own body.

With curses coming from my lips, I laid back down and tried to move as little as I could.

"She went off to get help, I just have to wait." I tried to convice myself, but with more time passing by, I started to wonder if she even made it back to the schools.

"What if something happened to her? If she got hurt and I cant help he-" I tried to sit up, but everything went black before my eyes, so I laid back down.

Worried, I prayed that nothing had happened to her and waited. I couldn't do anything else and I started to hate it. I started to hate this whole forest and everything in it.

Time felt irrelevant by now. Something had happened to her, I was sure of that. No one would come to get me, there was no help.

I started to give up and thought about what would happen now. Would I starve? Or get killed by one of the many creatures in the forest?

We haven't seen many creatures, most of them hid from us like we hid from them. Still I didn't like the idea of one of them killing me.

Tears filled my eyes and I started to cry, screaming out in pain. What happened that I was in this situation now? And why with her? I thought I had pushed her far enough away from me, so there was no way I would have to face my feelings, but these last days proofed me wrong.

My cries filled the air and the pain started to make my ears ring. I couldn't hear anything, I just felt the ground virbate from somewhere near by and I was more then sure that this was it for me now.

I made out a face, that apperead infront of me, my tears making it hard to see. A voice mumbled something to me, which I couldn't understand and somebody picked me up and placed me onto a stretcher, making me scream out of pain.

My voice got hoarse and I felt like my side was on fire, burning me alive.

Somebody spoke to me and I felt somthing poke my arm. Before I could ask what was happening, everything went dizzy and not soon after my lights went out.

Clarissa PoV:

I laid in a hospital bed, when I woke back up. The sun was shining into my room, so I was out for quite some time.