018

AMAAYA'S POV;

I woke up in Mattheo's hands,in the middle of the night. I could feel Someone staring.

When I stopped up little I saw someone sitting into rooms corner. "What the fuck" i whispered,trying not to wake him up.

It was full moon so I could see everything.The creature sitting near me was staring right into my soul with his glowing red eyes.

My whole body started to shake out of fear and I didn't even notice how I knocked out before I woke up in the morning.

"Good morning Princess" Mattheo told me. "Good morning handsome" i said and kissed him.

After we got up and got dressed,we went straight into our classes. We had first one together,DADA class. That's where I saw him again. He was sitting in front of me. But somehow his head was turned back even tho he sat in the right direction.

His red bloody eyes kept staring at me.

I stared at him, i couldn't believe my eyes..i was seeing the guy I killed . "No..No!no!no!no!" I started saying it out loud. "What's wrong?" Mattheo asked and looked the same direction where I was looking at the man.

"Theo...please tell me you see him to" i told him. "Shit." He mumbled and immediately stood up,apologizing and saying I have to see doctor.

He walked me out of the room. "What did you saw there" he asked me concerned. "I saw him..he came back"i was now shaking. "Holy fuck" he said and hugged me. I calmed down and sucked it up.

That's when I saw him again. "What do you want?" I asked the spirit. "I want my thing back..but you should guess what object I'm talking about, or else you are coming with me." He smirked.

"Thing?fuck" i said. "What does he want?" Mattheo asked and I told him about it.

"Everything is going to be okay.we'll deal with it together." He said and hugged me. "Yeah..he said he wanted something that belonged to him or else he would took him with me."

"If we can't find that thing I'll still make sure you'll be safe" he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" i said to him. "I love you Amaya" he told me and picked me up. "God you love picking me up like a baby huh?"i chuckled. "You are my baby..so now stop whining" he told me and I hugged him, placing my Legs around his torso and he kept me still by placing his hands on my ass.

"Let's go to your room and search for something  mg that doesn't belongs to you" he said and started walking to my room.

As soon I went in I felt like I could knock out. "Let's start searching love" he said and starting to
Do so. That's when it hit me. "I killed him with his knife" i said and started searching for the knife in my   Drawers.

After some minutes passed I found it. "Yes!" I started my victory dance and Mattheo was laughing at me. "Hey don't you laugh at me!" I said and slapped back of his head. I couldn't even blink an eye when I felt him pinning me against the wall. He started breathing into my neck. Starting to kiss it..