006

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

She was now sitting with us,everyone knew I didn't really liked her so they were all on my side.even Daphne was! Even tho they are sisters with dad. They have different mums.

"Yo what's up"Riddle asked. I didn't wanted to answer so I was just silent.

I noticed Astoria now looking at me. "Amaya.." she said. I could feel evilness in her voice already.
"Astoria.." I said her name.

"You know? Since 2nd year after you loosened weight..you still gained some right?"she said thinking she said somethin'.
"Maybe you could go on a Diet" still talking huh?

Everyone was silent,listening what would we say to eachother.

"But Maybe you could mind your own business. You know..it's not much time since you were hooking up with different boys everyday huh? Am I wrong slut?" I answered.

"What did you just called me?!" She yelled and stood up.
"Wait what?"Mattheo asked.

"Isn't it your name? 'Astoria the slytherin slut'.that's what all the boys are calling you." I said 'kindly'.

"Or perhaps I'm wrong..who knows, maybe not only Hogwarts boys are calling you that. Are you that much insecure you can't keep it to yourself?
Maybe instead of worrying about my weight you should worry about getting pregnant and not even knowing which one is the father"I said and walked out.

I heard on my way "go girl!" Pansy yelled and followed me. "Damn!!" Daphne was laughing her ass off. After I walked out They followed me.

"Damn girl, you shut her down"Pansy said, hyping me up. "For real tho, I've never seen Astoria with tears in her eyes." Daphne said.

"Okay girls I need to sleep. I gotta go" I said saying my goodbyes and going to my room.

Soon as I walked in, I felt different Atmosphere. Something was wrong.

"What was that, that you told Astoria?" Suddenly Mattheo walked out from the dark. God he scared me!

"Oh look who it is! The Riddle himself showed up and talked to me! Wow!" I said ironically .

"Don't start. Answer my question" he said.

"Well what do you mean in 'what was that'." I asked.
"I meant why would you be so cruel to call a girl slut just because you're jealous" he said.

"Jealous of what"I asked. "Of mine and her relationship.you're just jealous." he said.

"Jealous?JEALOUS? Listen Riddle, why would I be jealous? We didn't even talked for months, and now that you came up to me, just to call me jealous girl who disrespected your gf even tho I'm on right side? Uh-uh! That's not cool. get out!." I was getting mad.

He didn't get to talked to me like that after months of ignoring me.

He didn't even said anything.

He just left.