016

AMAYA'S POV;

Today was the day.

Today was Death eaters meeting. So all mine and Mattheo's classes were cancelled by our parents.

I was at Mattheo's room. "I'm kind of scared" i said to him. "Don't be,I'll be there to protect you." He said and took of his shirt. I saw thousands of wounds on his back and front. I've always wondered where they were from and I've decided to ask him.

"Theo.." i started. "Yes love?"he responded. "Where do you have all those scars from?" I asked

He hesitated but still answered me. "These are from all times I didn't Obeyed my father. He would crucioed me if I didn't obey.." he said and I just stormed up to him and hugged him.

"How could any father do that to their Son, use unforgivable curses on him?..i feel sorry for you" i got all teary and almost cried but I sucked it up and hugged Theo.

"Everything is alright love.i have you now.you gave me reason to live" he said and smiled at me. Kissing me on my forehead.

After some hours passed we left Hogwarts and went to my home.

Soon as we entered,Mattheo hold my hand.

When Voldemort saw us..at first he didn't looked pleased but soon that unpleased face turned into smirk. "Well..i see my son got girlfriend" he started. "Yes father" Mattheo answered and sat me next to him.

"Good.we've got a couple" he said and started laughing.disgusting.

The whole meeting was about how to kill Harry.but at the end he told us. "Well..since you and Draco are now death eaters I have  tasks for you two." He said and my eyes shot up. He told Draco to kill Voldemort.and told me to kill random man.

Mattheo noticed me getting nervous and hold my hand. 'Everything is going to be okay' his eyes told me. And I smiled at him little

"Dismiss." Voldemort said and we were about to leave when he said. "Malfoys you both have to do my task to prove your loyalty to me,and Mattheo will follow you, if something happens he'll tell me"

'Oh fuck you'. I said it in my head and Mattheo chuckled. 'Hey get out of my head' i told him. "You wish" he said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and left the room,Theo catches up on me. "Stop doing that or I'll make you roll your eyes so hard it's gonna get stuck up there" he said and I chuckled.

After we went home i was tired so I started going into my room but Theo stopped me.  "What Theo?" I asked tiredly. "Where are you going?" He asks. "What do you mean,what about our room?" He said cutely. "I'm tired" i whined out. "Come 'ere" he said. Picked me up in a brydal style and took me to our room.

Lay me on bed and get in next to me. My head was on his chest, i could listen to his heartbeat forever. The way it always heated faster and faster with my every touch and physical contact with him.

Once i thought this boy was heartless,but now I can FEEL his heart beat when I touch him.