017

AMAYA'S POV;

Time skip;2 months

Everything has been same. Today was the day I had to kill that man. I pulled myself together,Amaya Malfoy was not the type that likes to show fear when it comes to serious things.

Even tho i was so scared inside,I was numb on the outside.

Mattheo walked into my room. "Amaya.." he started.
"I know..it's time" i said and walked up to him. He kissed me. "You know you don't have to.I will." He said and I declined.  "Don't do this.." he said and I went completely silent.

"I have to" I said and immediately teleported to muggle world. I heard before teleporting "Amaya no!" But I still left.

When I teleported in what it's called...London. I found my aim and followed him. Soon as I got him trapped in i took out my wand.shit i can't use it in muggle world.

"You were sent here to kill me..right?" He asked. "Right." I agreed. "So sad they sent little girl to do this job" he said and picked out his  pocket knife.

Soon as he walked near to me,he was trying to stab me but I immediately snatched it away from his hands. "So sad you're pathetic" i said and stabbed him in his belly. His blood came out of his mouth and fell down. I got top of him and took out knife. I stabbed him more than 10 times..just to make sure he was dead. After that I took the knife,emotionless and teleported straight into common room.

Unfortunately my friend group was there. They all stormed up to me, "Amaya are you okay?" Pansy started looking for non existent wounds. "Everything is okay,I'll just go to my room." I said and Mattheo followed me.

"What we're you thinking?" He was mad. I just wanted to hug him. My eyes were filled with tears. He picked me up.my legs around his torso,and took me to bathroom.sat me on the bar  and started cleaning me up.

"What do you even love me..I'm just waste of time."I said.

"I in fact never feel I'm wasting my time with you. We could sit in silence for hours and it would still feel so full,and good, and necessary. I'm thankful for you. I found my lost part I thought Was long time gone.." Mattheo told me.

I couldn't say another word,I just kissed him.

"I had to..." I sobbed out. "It's okay love, everything is okay" he said and picked me up again.

"Let's rest for now" he said lay on me.