007

AMAYA'S POV;

Maybe I should go on a walk after Classes.

First class was Transfigurations, I walked in and Sat on my seat next to Pansy. I was glad That I was next to my best friend.

Professor McGonagall entered class. Everyone went silent.

"Hello Students" she said.

"Today we will start changing the form of our Cups" she said.

I did it perfectly.

After classes I went to my room to chill.

"Maya let's go to common room, our group is there" Pansy bursted into my room. "Alright, alright. You're lucky you're my best friend or else because of not knocking I would've crucioed you" i said and Pansy and I both started laughing.

We walked down and there I saw My brother, all my friends and him.

He was sitting and reading a book. Never knew he liked reading.

" what's up" I said.

"Hey Maya" Draco stood up and hugged me. We weren't really seeing each other that often anymore, we were always in classes or doing our personal things.

"I missed you Dray" I said while hugging him. "Aw, if I didn't knew you were siblings I would've thought You guys were dating" Enzo said. "Ew" me and Draco said in sync. "Enzo you're mental. That's disgusting." I said

Mattheo was just sitting there,staring at me. "didn't your mother teach you that staring is rude Riddle?" I said,not breaking eye contact. Deja Vu huh?

Flashback;
I didn't realized I was staring at him now, out of nowhere I heard voice "didn't your mother teach you that staring is rude Witch?" It was him. He was in my head.

"Get out" I said. And everything went quiet. It means he left my head.

Back to reality;

He just rolled his eyes and got up. "Where are you going mate?" Theodore asked.  "To meet my girlfriend" he said smirking,now looking at me.

"Tell her I Said Hi" I Said with fake smile. I heard chuckle from girls.

"Sure I will" he said and left.

Well..he's crazy.

After some hours passed I was still sitting in common room,reading a Book,when Astoria burst in with red eyes,ruined mascara and her face was screaming anger.

She  run up to me and started pulling my hair. My book fell from my hands and She started yelling at me "it is all your fault you bitch! He always acted different around you and stared at you. ALWAYS!" She yelled. Now I was getting mad. I stood up and started beating her up.

Now everyone was around us..yelling "cat fight!"

Oh shit.

She was now all bloody. "I don't even know what you're talking about you fucking slut" I told her.
"Mattheo broke up with me" she started crying now. So I let her go. "What?" I asked. "You heard me. He said it was because he liked someone else. I know it's you" now she was crying even more. I felt pity for her.

People was still around us. When I stood up I was bloody but not with mine. She just lay there. Snape come in and saw the scene.

"What's going on?!" He said with his annoying low slow tone. "She started what she couldn't continue, so I finished it" I told him. "Miss Malfoy, you're suspended for 1 week. Miss Greengrass you come with me" he said, and left with Astoria.