013

AMAYA'S POV;

Timeskip
2 WEEKS PASSED;

Warning;smut
It was already two weeks, my relationship with Mattheo was like heaven. He treated me so good. I loved him too much.pretty sure he loved me to.

This evening, we had party in our house.
And it was good because we didn't had classes for some reason.

Right now I was at Mattheo's  room cuddling him.

I was playing with his curls, and felt him move a little. "Good morning beautiful" he said. "Good morning handsome" I said and he kissed me and  Got top of me. "Hey slow down there"I told him. "Sorry.." he said and get off me. "No don't get off come I wanna kiss you" I leaned in and kissed him.
Kiss turned into makeout. I was kinda scared for more but I wanted him.

He got top of me and I had my haands in his hair. He went down to my neck. When it was about to start more, he looked at me. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I nodded. "I need Words princess"he said and I told him. "I'm ready."

We continued makeout and he promised to be gentle since it was my first. "We need safe word, when you say it, I'll stop immediately, but know this if you won't say it no matter what you say, I won't stop okay?" He said to me. "Okay, fair enough" I said to him. "What should be the safe word.. maybe 'red'? Is it good?" He asked. "Red.." I repeated. "Yeah perfect" I said and we continued.

We started kissing my neck leaving hickeys everywhere..I moaned little and felt his 'little friend' come to act.but if you look closely enough you'll know his 'little' friend isn't little at all..

I started undressing him, and he did same to me. Soon he was only wearing boxers and I was only in my bra and panties.
He started kissing my whole body,left hickeys everywhere. "Just know this, if I fuck you now..you'll be mine forever" he said and waited for my response.

"I'm already yours" I said and his eyes lit up..continued his work when he went down he looked up at me for my permission. I nodded and he took off my panties.. "spread your legs for me love" he said and I did so.

He started massaging my clit and kissing it. I was already moaning mess.. "you're so wet for me princess" he said. "Fuck.." I mumbled. His dick was already hard. And when he took off his boxers..

I'll die with that length. My eyes went wide, and when he saw me he smirked. "Dont be scared I'll be slow and gentle" he said and kissed me.

When he inserted his dick in me. I immediately felt pain and pleasure together. I was moaning mess even tho he was kind of slow.

"Fuck Theo"I moaned out.
"Yeah that's right say my name, I love how it dances on your mouth" he told me. And went little bit faster. "Mattheo" I was breathing heavily now.
"Fuck" he murmured and kissed me.  "Please.." I pleaded. "Please what?" He asked. "Don't stop,please" I said it again. He smirked and went harder.

I was moaning mess..I couldnt stop so I started bitingy bottom lip so hard blood came out. But theo was still kissing me. Like he was hungry for me.

"I'm close.."I said..still moaning. "Not yet princess" he said and continued trusting into me. "Please.." I begged, "okay on count to three..we cum together" he said. "One..two..three" he said and cummed into me..and my cum was all over his dick.

After we were done I helt my thighs got sore and they were shaking so much. "Oh wow" I said. "You were good for Virgin" he said. "Stoop" I said and hide my face in his neck out of embarrassment. He got up and picked me up. I couldn't walk so he just picked me up. "Where are you going" I asked. He went to bathroom.

"We are gonna get you cleaned up princess" he said and started washing me. Poured shampoo on my head and massaging it.

After he washed me he picked me up,dried me and lay me on his bed. "Wait here I'll be right back" he said and went to take a shower to.

After he was back he got in bed and hugged me.. as I fell asleep.