005

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

I saw Zade with broken nose and he had bruises all over his face. He stood up from his chair and he was limping.

I sat with my friends still looking at Zade confused. That's when I catchend Mattheo's face, he was looking at me Smirking. Oh hell nah..he did NOT.

"Did you do that?" I asked. He kept smirking. "Why did you do that!" I got mad, I was mad at Zade but we both were drunk and he was my old friend so..
I started hitting him without power. He just catches my wrists and looked at me. "Next time he'll does that and he'll be dead,I'll make sure of it" he said.

I was speechless. Why did he had to do that?

Did he had feeling..NO. he was Voldemorts son! There was no way he did.

I went to my room and tried to sleep but I couldn't.
I don't know why but someone was staring, I looked around in the dark just to see figure sitting near to my desk. I almost screamed but person who was sitting turned the lights on.

Guess who was it?

Zade.

"What do you want?" I asked. "You" he said and started walking towards me. "What?" I couldn't even finish when he pinned me to the Bed. I screamed, I hoped someone would hear it. He started taking my clothes off...that's when he burst in. He saw me and pulled Zade off me.

Now these to was on the ground, fighting for their lives.

"Die you bitch" Mattheo started beating him so hard I thought Zade would die but I didn't cared anymore. I just sat there and crying.

Zade passed out and Mattheo stood up, he saw me and walked up,sitting next to me. "It's okay..everything is going to be okay" he hugged me.
I didn't expect that.

"But...he was my friend" I mumbled still couldn't believe what happend. "There's no friend who acts that way" he said still having me in his arms.

Snape walked in and saw Dying Zade and bloody Mattheo. "What the hell happend" He asked slowly.
"He was trying to rape me, and thanks god Riddle h here to help me" I said, protecting Mattheo.

"Mhm" he said and Took Zade to med.

All I think was Mattheo was with me. He protected me! Maybe...no.

Whatever.

TIME SKIP FOR 2 MONTHS

Mattheo was dating someone. I mean..I don't really care.

He was being rude towards me after he comforted me the day accident happend.

And besides, he was dating her.

Astoria Greengrass.

I despised her,she was terrible to people and to me. She was bullying me for being so called 'fat' I was just in 2nd year..and I lost some pounds.

I wasn't really fat! I was just a girl who got bullied and hurt.

Right now we're..i mean our group is sitting in common room.that's when Riddle came in..

With Her!
holding her hand, walking towards us.