004

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

Soon as we walked it,everyones eyes was on us.

I looked at Girls and they were already staring smirking at me,I smiled and walked to get drinks.

Soon I got drink,I saw Mattheo kissing some hufflepuff.ew.

I started dancing with Pansy.(imagine maddy and cassie scene)
Mattheo started staring at me, but he was now making out with some other girl. Ew manwhore.

My old friend walked up to me.Zane.

"Hey what's up" I said while I was still dancing. He touched my hips and started moving it.

And after seconds we were kissing.but all of the sudden someone pulled me out.

I thought it was Pansy but it was...Draco?! Wtf

"What do you think you're doing" he asked you angrily. "Making out?" I said, I could tell I was drunk, anyone could. "Amaya you're drunk,he was taking advantage of you."
"And?"
"Hell no." He said and picked me up, he walked me into my room and lay me down on my bed,throwing bed sheets on me. "Sleep well sis" he said and walked out.

I passed out.

After I woke up I had huge headache and I couldn't get up from bed.

Pansy walked in with sparkles in her eyes. "Ok now tell me what happens why are you so happy" I asked.
"I had sex with Blaise" she said with sparkled eyes. "Omg hell yea. tell me what happend" I asked and she started telling how she got railed.

"Omg you DID NOT Pansy" I said after she finished. "I did it" she said laughing . "You're crazy!" I also laughed so hard I fell from the bed and now we were both laughing uncontrollably.

I stood up and got dressed for classes. First was potions.

Soon as me and Pansy walked in everyone went silent and now looking at us because we were so late. Professor slughorn welcomed US and lead us to our seats, since he was nice he didn't gave us detention.

We sat and I catchend Riddles eyes at me, "what do you want?" I asked, and he shoved me middle finger.

What a dick.

Whatever.
I didn't realized I was staring at him now, out of nowhere I heard voice "didn't your mother teach you that staring is rude Witch?" It was him. He was in my head.

"Get out" I said. And everything went quiet. It means he left my head.

After classes I walked out not wanting another minute in this room, I was pinned against the wall and someone was breathing on my neck.I couldn't lend my feet on the ground.

It was Mattheo.

"What do you want?" I asked, "oh youre not the one asking questions" he said angrily. "Who was that guy?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked, "who was he?" He still didn't stopped. "Which one?!" I was now choking. "From yesterday,you were dancing with him" he now let me go and talked calmly.

"Can I ask you how this concerns you?" I asked. "Answer me." He demanded. "He was just my old friend and he took advantage of me, I was so drunk I didn't knew what I was doing. Luckily Draco pulled me out before Anything else happend" I said and he looked MAD, not just mad..Furious.

He just left without saying a word.

I just went to library for studying. After that I walked into Main hall to eat and I saw..