008

AMAYA'S POV;

I've been thinking about it  yesterday. Since I was suspended I didn't had any classes so I was just laying in my bed.

What if he actually likes me.
No! Stop it Amaya he doesn't and even if he did you couldn't care less...or would you?

I don't know..no. I hate him! I can't like him!..right?

I'm so confused in my feelings.

I Got up and got ready, just to go for a walk.

After I stepped out my room I went straight into black lake, it was peaceful in here.

No one will be problem.that's ehen I was wrong.

I saw Mattheo wave at me from far. Wait a damn minute am I seeing this right? Riddle can Wave?? Wow!!

Okay now seriously.

I  got nervois so I just run from that place.I heard Mattheo yell from far but I ignored it. I went straight into my room.

Afterwhile someone knocked. I thought it was Pansy she usually visits me.

But I was wrong. when I open the door I saw him. Laying on my door frame towards me.

" what do you want?" I asked. " I have a question witch." he said. Oh my God he was so hot calling me, witch. Shut up what are you even thinking about.

" I'm listening, spit it out" I said, curiously. " I heard you beat up Astoria, my ex girlfriend." he said. " and question?" I asked. " why did you do that?" he never asked. " well first off, she came up to me. And start yelling me pulling my hair and blaming me I was the reason y'all  broke up and also she said you liked me and that was the reason you two broke up." I answered. " now if you excuse me, I have some better things to do so bye" I said I tried to close the door, but Mattheo didn't let me. " what now riddle" I was already annoyed by him. How could I even like him?

"I have another question" he said. Oh, And he likes to get on my nerves. " what's now? What do you want? Leave me alone Ok? it's the last of question." I said, and rolled my eyes. " first off  keep rolling your eyes and I'll make you roll them more. And second did you believe Astoria when she said I liked you" he asked kind of shy.

" no, not really why?" I asked. " I'll because she lied so don't overthink it." he said rudely. " alright riddle I got it you're different" I said. " What do you mean I'm different?" he asks confused. " what I meant was you have personality disorder Ok? Like you have different Mattheo's  in you" I said,

" yeah, I know which personality disorder means, but why do I have it? What made you think that?" He still standing in front of me asking questions oh my God this boys never to leave I guess.

" because for one minute you're all kind and lovey-dovey to me but another minute you rude you cursed me out and other different things like you know and also I thought you were ignoring me after that accident happened."

" oh Amaya, if you know if the truth, you wouldn't talk like that" he said. " then tell me the truth, Mattheo, tell me." I almost begged. But he did not gave in.  Now he was looking at me like he would look love of his life. Maybe he did like me or maybe not who knew. All it was riddle we were talking about.

That's when I realized we were both standing in front of my room so I invited him in.

He came in surprisingly and sat on my bed. I sit next to him. " do you have anything else to say to me?" I asked.

" listen Amaya, I would love to tell you something, but I can't, listen I just can't Okay?. When is the time I'll tell you, but right now it's dangerous." he said and he's eyes begged me not to say any word.

It looked like it was also hard to him. Like it was also hurting him that I didn't know if the so-called truth.

" it's Ok Mattheo , I understand" I said.  " listen do you wanna hang out sometimes" I asked, and he looked happy and said yes.

I've never seen Mattheo look happy, ever.And that's when I decide I would befriend him, and I would not act like I hate him , or I don't like him because

I do like him,I realize I fell for the murderer's son,Mattheo Riddle himself..

And I will do anything to keep him with me .