015

AMAYA'S POV;

WARNING;SMUT

When I woke up,I felt Mattheo's hot breath on my belly. "Darling we're going to be late for class" i said,trying to wake him up.

"No.." he acted like a child, cute. "Don't leave please! We can ditch class and do something else" he pleaded. "Like what?"i asked,curious.

He smirked. "Like that" he said and started kissing my whole belly. I smiled, but wasnt sure about ditching first class.

"Theo..." i started. "We are going to ditch first class." He demanded. "Okay but..we are gonna go to second ok?" I told him, giving up. "Yep." He responded and continued kissing all over me. Soon as he went down he looked up at me,waiting for my acceptance.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I loved how he was worried about me and always made sure I wanted it to. "Yeah" i said and closed my eyes.

He went down and took my panties off. And inserted one finger in me, I was Already moaning mess..even feeling of him in me made me go crazy.

Soon he started kissing me and inserted another finger,now going faster. "Remember our code word, you'll need it" he said...oh god.

He went faster with his fingers and started making out with me. I was moaning mess. I couldn't shut up.
I tried to keep my mouth shut,and started biting my bottom lip.

"Fuck Theo" I said. "Yeah" he responded back.
"I'm close.." I moaned out. "Not yet witch" he said and went faster and harder with his fingers.

My legs started to shake. "Now" he said as i released my cum. It was all over his fingers now. "Taste yourself" he said and putted his fingers in my mouth which i licked. I could feel his buddy wanting to come out, i wanted to.

I started undressing him, but he immediately got my both wrists in his one hand and sneered out. "Did I said you can touch me witch?"
"Please Theo.." i was now begging him to fuck me.
"Please what love?" He acted all innocent. "Fuck me..please" i mumbled out.

"I couldn't hear you!" Now he was playing. I let out frustrated sight and looked at him in the eyes. "Please Mattheo,pretty please" I was pleading him.
"Mhh that's right..beg me to fuck you,like a good little slut you are." He smirked and pinned my both hand above my head with only his one hand.

"Remember your code word" he said and took off his boxers.he had boner and wanted to fuck me but suddenly i closed my legs,teasing him a bit. "Oh you don't get to do that to me" he said and opened my legs wide with his strength.

He didn't started gentle like he was last time but I loved it.

"You're mine Maya" he said while trusting into me. "Say it."

"Wha.." i couldn't finish my sentence because he was fast and hard on me,i couldn't stop moaning. "Say you're mine." He said while still holding my hands pinned.

"I'm yours Theo.." I moaned out. "Say it louder" he now raised his voice demanding me. "I'm yours!" I did so.

He started making out with me while still fucking me. "I'm close" he said. "Me too!" I told him. "Okay let's do it together. One..two..three" cum filled inside of me and my cum was all over his dick.

After that my legs were so shaky and I still tried to stand up. But I haven't taken any step I fall down on my knees.

Mattheo was laying in the bed,laughing at me and looking proud. "What are you laughing at, maybe help me a little." He stormed up and put on boxers.
Came closer and picked me up, taking me to the shower.

"Let's take bath love" he said and got in shower with me. " i still want you" he said. "Round two?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. "Theo I.." i wasn't sure because i couldn't anymore. "It's okay! You don't need to explain. Everything is good my love, love we don't need to" he said smiling at me.

He started washing me and I started same for him. After we were done he picked me up and lay me into bed. And got next to me. I kissed his cheek and tried to sleep but stormed up. "Oh my god the classes!" I almost yelled out.

"Everything is okay, I already told our teachers we were sick yesterday" he smirked. "So you planned all this?" I looked up at him. "Pretty much..yeah" he said and smiling.

"You're such an asshole" i chuckled hugging him more. "But I'm your asshole tho" he said and kissed my forehead. We were laying there not saying a word,even tho we were both awake.

"Maya?" He called out to me. "Yes love" i responded.
"I love you" he said and it felt like heaven. After we started dating I heard this three words from him first time. "I love you Theo" i said it to him back.
And he kissed me,hugged me so tight.

I really loved this boy so much..i could give my life to let him live.