002

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

And here we are, in the main hall..Dumbledore said his dumb word just like always. I'm also of course in slytherin as my whole family is.

I didn't listened to the word Dumbledore said, until...
"New student will be joining this 6th year! Mattheo Riddle!" As soon as he said that whole school went silent. Now it was just sound of opening the door and who walked in made my jaw drop. It was that Coffee Guy! That's the reason why he was moody probably, after all his father is Voldemort!
everyone started whispering

"How did he let that happen"

"Wow he's hot"

"We are all gonna die"

"Why did Dumbledore did this?"

"I'm sure this is part of his plan"

"Fuck.."

"It's a joke...right?"

The hat didn't even touch him when it yelled "SLYTHERIN"
Yeah no shit. Where else is dark lords sons supposed to go, in Griffindor? Ha ha.

He walked to our table and before sitting down he made eye contact with me. what a dick.

After dinner I went to the astronomy tower. I like it in here.

All of the sudden I heard recognizable voice
"What are you doing here witch?" He Asked. "Not like it's your business Riddle" I answered.

"Don't you dare talk to me with that attitude" he said sounding mad. "Or else what? You're gonna bring me to your father so he can kill me?" I said it, bitchy.

"Oh no darling I'm gonna do it by myself" he said pinning me to the wall chocking me. "I don't need my father in ANYTHING!" He yelled at my face.

I started hitting his hand so he could let me breathe and after 3seconds he let me go. I fell on the ground and start histericall caughing.

"Pathetic" he said. "No..you're pathetic" I still answered him. God I'm so stupid.

"What did you just said?" He asked ready to kill me.
"I..." I was unable to say a word.

After 20 minutes I was just sitting on the ground,scared to move.

"I never catches your name by the way" he asked for my name? "Well I am anna borshun" I answered
"Annaborshun?"he repeated and after one second we were laughing. "No but what's actually your name?or do you prefer I call you witch again?" He asked again.
"My name is Amaya" I said calmly. I was now turned with my back to Mattheo. Ready to leave.

"Hey um.." when I turned back he was gone.I ran to the balcony to see the ground,did he slipped and fell? I thought but he wasn't there. That's when the "miracle" happend and almost I fell but instead of falling I was catchend by Mattheo, his hands on my waist pulling me back.

"Oh god" I said sitting immediately.my heart raising from my chest.

"Why did you helped me?..I mean you could just let me fall and die"I asked. He was now sitting next to me, "I wouldn't forgive myself for letting you fall.." he started with sweet. "Before I could torture you" he ended it bitter. Ugh damn you Riddle!