012

AMAYA'S POV;

After all of that we went straight into common room to see our friends. We walked together and he hold my hand. It was cute, but his hand was much bigger compared to mine.

We walked in and everyone's eyes was on us. "Why are they looking" I asked. "Probably because other day we were enemies and now we are together, and besides, everyone thinks I'm heartless murderer which in fact I am but not to you" he answered.

I smiled as we entered common room. Our group saw us, Pansy jump up and yelled "I knew it! I won! Theodore hand me 20 gallons."  Oh god this girl..
"You made bet on us?" I asked. "Yeah, I knew it would work out so why not to have money?" Pansy said. Daphne was sitting, watching us smiling. "I'm happy for you two" she said and hugged me.

"Bro I could never guess you liked my sister" Draco stood up. I thought he wouldn't like that fact but he seemed kind of cool with it. "If I were you I couldn't too" Theo said. "I'm happy for y'all" Draco  shaked Theos hand and hugged me. "Treat her right" he looked at Mattheo. "I will" he smiled.

"Anyways we have some plans to do so me and Maya will leave you for a while" Mattheo said. "What plans?" I asked. "You'll see" he winked at me.

He took me somewhere. I've never been in that place before. I saw lake i've never seen before,it was majestic. Like I was in a dream.

"Mattheo it's so...I can't find words." I said. "It's beautiful isn't it" he said. "Yeah it is" I was enchanted by its beauty.

"I always come here when I'm tired of everything, or when I'm mad, or nervous. It was my place..now it's ours" he said. "Did you also bring Astoria here?" I asked. "No. I would never.I was just using her to get over you" he told me. "Have you fucked her" I asked,even tho it was KIND of personal I didn't care. I needed to know.

"Yes.." he mumbled. "Okay.." I said awkwardly. "So..I want to know you more" I told him, changing the subject. He sat me on his lap and hugged me. "Okay..ask me whatever you want" he said. "What's your body count?" I asked. "I don't remember" he said. I made ":O" face. "What do you mean you don't remember, that much?" I asked. "Yup" he said. "Okay now your turn." I said. "Same question, what's your body count" he asks. "Okay..." I took breath "6•0" I said. Yeah I'd rather say it in math then say I'm Virgin. "Wow you're Virgin?" He looked surprised.

"Yeah.." I said kind of embarrassed. "Well I like that, and also I  can change that" he said and winked at me. I got all red like a tomatoe, I could feel it.

I kissed him and we started to makeout.

After we catchend our breath we went to our rooms..