Rishika came downstairs and she just found few maids who were doing their work ...... She looked around their mansion was really amazing the designs and all everything was spilling luxury....

That's when she saw her mother in law who just came out from where she doesn't know....

She looked at her mother in law.....

Rishika came in front of her and touched her feets

Rishika - Good Morning maa...
She said with a smile

Kalyani didn't said anything at first she just stared at rishika....

Here rishika's heart was racing and her mind was filled with a question
Did I do something wrong??

Rishika - are you ok if I said something wrong please forgive me...

Kalyani smiled at her

Kalyani - no dear you didn't said something wrong it's just that it felt soo good hearing maa from you.....
She said and blessed rishika...

Rishika - Maa so it means I can call you this now...

Kalyani - of course

Rishika smiled brightly at her

At first rishika thought that her mother on law would be that type of stereotype mother in laws of serials... Guess she should stop watching serials with Juli..

Kalyani - are others also awake ...

Rishika - no they both aren't till yet they must have gotten tired so that's why I guess they are late I can call them if you want ....

Kalyani - no it's ok let them rest there still alot of time left.....will you help me in preparing for the puja of morning...

Rishika - sure

They both started doing preparations while having some chit chats...

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎&𝙎💖

Sakshi and Shivam both of them were sleeping peacefully ......

Sakshi was in her Dreamland when she hear
Beep... Beep..... Beep

Sakshi still didn't woke up it continued ringing...
After 5 minutes...

"Shut that damn thing " Someone almost shouted

She woke up and looked around and found herself in some other bedroom it isn't hers and then she saw a man who had an annoying look on his face...
She stared at him and then rubbed her eyes is she still dreaming like he is her crush but why does he have that look on his face... That's when she came back into reality that now he is her husband....

Then shivam said
"If you came back from your Dreamland kindly turn off that alarm "

She looked around and found her alarm ringing she just realized that why does he have an annoying look on his face..

She quickly turned it off and mumbled a sorry to shivam and then got off from the couch and went straight inside the bathroom...

Sakshi's pov...

What the hell is wrong with you!!you idiot can't you turn it off it was soo embarrassing now look what your husband think of you but he already think something that isn't true... She said remembering last night's incident...
But then she decided that she needs to get ready she took her phone and then called rishika and Juli but none of them picked up the phone .... Why aren't they picking up rishu always picks up the calls she also didn't and about Juli it's also not usual for her but then she again remembered that her both friends are also married now ... So she decided to take a bath and all...