Epilogue

10 years later,
Ten years ago, today, on 15th December, Adeline died, right in my arms, she died. Its been 10 years, but the memory of that date hasn't been erased from my mind, not even a single moment. After she died, i was devastated, i was completely broken, I didn't know how to live anymore, i left college, i left studies, i left everything, i became an Alcohol Addicted, i smoked the hell out of me, just so i could die out of cancer, i tried suicide many times, but every time i was on verge of killing me, i would hear Addie's last words "please dont stop living" her last sentence would always stop me, she died trying to save me, everytime she tried saving me, to keep me away from danger, she would hurt herself, first she got into trouble with james because of me, then she had to breakup and go through all of that shit by herself because of me to keep me safe, she fought for my life until her last breathe and if i would just ended up dying, it wouldn't be fair with Addie, every night before going to sleep I thought why didnt i die that day, why i didnt cover addie and would have myself shot, all of those thoughts haunts me, and i regret it everyday, but that day, it all happened so quickly it was within seconds, I didn't even realize properly that zaden was shot in his head, when addie and Jack got themselves shot, i was helpless, helpless than ever, i loved her and love her so much that it is still hard to breathe without her, but i kept on living for her.
After she died for 5 years, I couldn't do anything i gave up on everything, i didnt know what to do with life anymore which doesn't include Addie, but after 5 years for depressing, my mom got me into therapy sessions, I definitely didnt want to go but my mom made me realise that Addie would be so unhappy seeing me like this, so i started going to therapy, i went into therapy everyday, it was hard but it helpled me. That day I just didnt lost Addie but i also lost my best friend, Zaden, it hurted me but i talked about all the situations in my therapy session which actually helpled me alot, after a year i started that i should pursue a career, i started writing, i wrote my first book 4 years ago, Asher and Ana forced me that i should get it published, so i got it done, and unexpectedly people loved it, i started to get more offers and then i wrote 3 more books and all of them super hit, and after 10 years finally at some peace, though still a part of me will never be and i always miss Adeline, i always go at the terrace every night, will look up in the sky and find her in the stars. And today, here I'm, at the signing event of my books, specifically My first book "15th December" , i see people appreciating me, little girls in her teenage year comes at my signing event, i like the response they give, even though the ending was sad, still people love it, it was the book about me and Adeline, thats why it will always be the closest to my heart. It will always remind me of Addie.
After i came home from the event, i went on terrace, i look up in the sky and ask "Hey Addie, do you hear me,? I love you.... And today just because of you, i have got so much success in my life, i owe you Rainbow... do you miss me ? addie? Haha i know you do... well im tired so im going to sleep little early, Bye Addie."
I'll see you tomorrow.