Chapter 16

Adeline

I laugh, I look at him and laugh more, he looks confused because he knows what he did and im laughing , I put my hand in my back pocket and turn off the recording because I know what am I capable of doin after this. When he took ALEX name I knew his future, I will not even let him lay a finger on alex, hes defiently annoyed by my smile so he tells me "you know angel, I can kill for you and I can kill you too", I tell him "try till you can james, try killing me coz after you are done trying im gonna kill you", he presses my neck and presses my back to the wall hes angry hes hurting me but theres no pain and the only thing im doin is laugh, I tell him "press harder james, I wont die so easily , definetly not by a motherfucker", he gets very angry so he pushes me on the floor I hit the table and then I rub the blood near my lips which is hurted and then I look at him laugh and tell me "how weak are you james, are you only capable of hurting my lips??" I laugh and my laugh keeps pissing him more and more and that's what I want I want him to hurt me so that when I kill him it should look like I was self defensing, im on floor he comes and pulls my hairs and then he hit me again, this time I hit my head, "aghhh james you are ruining my beautiful face by making it bleed again and again man"...... "shut the fuck up you bitch just keep you mouth shut you are annoying me" james says , then I tell him " tell me one thing james how can you hurt a women you love how can you call bitch when you say you love me, you know its not love, going around killing people and then hitting me its not love its ur fucking psychotic obession with me you son of a bitch" when I tell him hes seem distracted that's when I pick up the knife and stand, this time he again comes at me push me down to the floor he doesn't see the knife in my hand im on the floor hes above me pressing my neck and that's when I stab him. I did it, I stab his vitals so that he would die right at the place and that's when I hear alex's screams and I tell dying james "you know even I would kill anyone for my love" and then he dies on me. Alex rushes to me and he pushes james away, he holds me up, hugs me tighter than ever, I see a tear falling down his eyes and there are tears falling down from my eyes too, I look at alex and then I look at james and realize just what the fuck I did , I know he deserved to die but I didn't deserved to be  a killer, a fucking killer , I fucking killed someone, alex calls the police. Everyone thinks it was self defense , I give recording to the police, that's when everyone gets to know whatta motherfucking dog james was.