Chapter 4

Now

We meet again, yep that's right, he's standing right infront of me, an electricity inside my body passes through my vein. I don't know why is here, my mind is bubbling up with the questions, "why is he here?", "does canada not have colleges that he end up getting here, no they have the best colleges there I bet he's not here for college". All of a sudden my mind is playing Taylor Swift's "Enchanted". I hate this already, how can I forget everything he did to me???, how can forget these 3 godamn fucking depressing years of my life.....NO im not letting him near me, but I see him coming closer towards where I'm standing....actually he's running. He runs to me and hugs me tightly..oh no my heartbeats have stopped, my world has stopped, there's a relief in this hug, this is the second time we've hugged and it still feels like the first time.
I get out of my feelings and pull him away..hes looking at me and im waiting for him to say something. The first word that comes out of his mouth is "I'M SORRY"... the second sentence he says is "I should've come a lot sooner". I don't want to listen to his excuse right now. I tell him " yea you should have come sooner then I might have listen to you but right now I cant even stand one minute with you ALEX please leave me alone". Then alex says "i know addie I have hurt you a lot I know I don't deserve this but please give me a chance to explain...i flew here for you I didn't know your address but I stalked you and got to know in which college you study so that I can meet you somehow i have been waiting here since 7:00 am" he further adds "can we please talk for sometime?".
I tell him that I don't have any interest in talking to him and I sit back in my car and leaves, he tries stopping me but I don't listen.. I call Sam and tell him to meet me up in café.
I wait for Sam to come as he was busy in his office he told me it would take him an hour something to come...i have already finished 3 glasses of coffee and I'm stressed out I literally don't know what I should do that's why I asked Sam to meet me. He guides me very well, I've known him since I was 13, he used to be one of my friend's boyfriends that's when we started talking, although that friend whose bf SAM was, she was such a motherfucking bitch she cheated on poor Sam... also she isnt my friend anymore. But me and Sam have been really good friends and I consider him as my elder brother.
Sam came and he sat with me and asked about whatever happened so I told him in detail whatever happened and what I should do now. Sam says, "you should talk to him, maybe hes genuine and you might forgive him but yes don't go by your emotions and just forgive him easily." while me and sam were talking I see Alex coming again. I look at his eyes and they are filled with anger and jealousy as he sees me with another guy.
He comes near me, and Sam looks at him. ALex asks me about sam. He says, "who is he", I reply him saying "it's none of your business", but Sam interupts in between and says "hello! Im Sam, Im Adeline's friend. Nice to meet you Alex I have heard a lot about you from her". Alex then take a seat with us and again starts to ask me for my time, I wouldn't have agreed but Sam says I need to so I tell Alex ok but just this once then Alex asks me for date ,he asks for my address and tell me " I will come to pick you up at 7:00 be ready". And then we all leave the café and I come back home.
I go inside my room and smile. I remember Alex and how he's grown so much, he was 15 when I met him and now, he's 18 soon he will be turning 19 in 5 months. His birthday is on 19th may, I always wanted to celebrate his birthday together. Maybe this year I will do it. Or maybe not. I think hes gotten taller than the last time I saw him. Hes definitely lost weight. He has a fine jaw line, no beards just as I like, he still wears his glases but that's what attracts me the most about him. Even when I was saying that I didn't want to talk alex or be close to him or whatever but that's exactly what I wanted, I wanted to talk to him all these years I wanted to sort things between us, because the way I love ALEX I havent love anyone like that, and maybe that's the reason I want to forgive him and be with him so bad.
I start getting ready for the dinner for the dinner and then I see a text on my instagram dm, its ALEX.
ALEX; HEY! ARE YOU READY ITS 6:30PM ALREADY, I'LL BE AT YOURS IN 10 MINS.
ME: YEA IM READY YOU CAN COME
ALEX: OK BABE.
Ohhhhhhhhh damnnn that got me....why did he call me babe, its melting me already... man I hate him, he knows exactly what to do and when.