Chapter 17

Adeline

I've been admitted for 2 days now, I got hurt pretty much in every inch of my body, everyone is sympathizing with me, everyone, here feels im the victim, I guess I was until I decided to kill him, I decided to take the blood in my hand, I havent slept after it happened, because it haunts me, the moment, the pressure I had, the risk I took, and the burdern which will stay in my heart forever. I will be discharging today. ALEX is staying with me in the hospital all this time and he hasn't left me alone even for a single moment, hes traumatized as well with whatever that happened , JAMES was his friend, he still cannot believe what shit he did, he scared that what if he would have done something to me as well. james's family is not ready to accept that he killed people, yesterday his brother came to the hospital and started threatning me for killing him, well he deserved to die so I don't give a fuck about it because the police assured me my security, everything that happened is definitely not a good memory, maybe it will haunt me my entire life, but I still I don't feel a bit bad about killing james, because he went around murdering innocent people. I don't know for how long im going to hide this truth, specially from ALEX, but all I know right now is I wanna make my life better. I feel like I punished ALEX a lot for leaving and maybe now is the time to eventually forgive him. We havent talked about our past with each other, clearly alex right now just want to look after me like friends and hes completely trying that I don't push him away again that's the reason he isn't asking me anything, he stayed up all these nights with me, cracking jokes, feeding me, taking care of me, doing his best he can do, I know deep down hes suffering from the betrayal of his friend and how he was living with a murderer under the same roof and not know everything, but he shouldn't blame himself for that because james played very innocent, if I wouldn't have found his ring at the crime spot, I bet I wouldn't doubt him either, james was beautiful, attractive, had a very sweet personality that he potrayed which was difficult to figure out that he was under a mask. But whatever now I have decided to move on in my life, I want to move with all of this, and start a new life and maybe ALEX in it.