Chapter 26

Alex
Waking up next to her everyday wasn't something new, but today it felt different, after the last night, it felt much more beautiful, i can see her sleeping, her dark black hairs scattered on her face, i slide them away and tug them behind her ears, her fingers on the pillow where i can see the ring, a hickey that is visible very beautifully on her neck, everything about her feels beautiful, she's so pretty that it hurts, while im looking at her, she opens her eyes, gives me a pretty smile, and put her hand on my face, i bend down and kiss her lips, and then a sweet and slow kiss on her cheeks, her forhead, her hand, i can kiss her forever.
We get up, get ready,for college but every five minutes we kiss, i ask her "babe can we skip college today?" ...... "NO, Not at all", her quick response makes me sad, i look at her with a cute puppy eyes so she would agree but she doesn't, thats sad she should have spend today with me, we just got engaged man, for real, but addie doesn't listen to anyone, once she decides something she does it, so im not up for an argument right after a beautiful night. I kiss her cheeks and tell her "okay but tonight, nõ excuse okay?" She laughs "aren't you too horny?" She loves teasing me, "man whats wrong with you, fine nothing tonight no plans" i tell her, she then comes close, laughs and then she sits on my lap, puts her hand on my neck and the other one covering my face and then she kisses me, deeper, harder, passionate, she releases me, and say "i'll see you tonight okay" she then gets up from me, and ask me to come for breakfast.
While we do breakfast we always talk about our days and plans, and strictly restrict use of phones. But addie receives ả notifications, her phone was next to her, which makes her eyes catch attention on her phone, she looks at the notification and her face suddenly feels tensed and shocked, i put my hand oh her hand "whats up Addie" who's texted"
"Oh nothing, it wasn't a text, just a random notification."
"Oh are you sure, you look tensed" i say
"No no nothing all chill" her reply feels like shes lying to me, or maybe im overthinking., i ask addie to come in my car but she insists on taking her own, i kiss her head gently and tell her "bye love" and we both leave with our cars at the same time.