Chapter 1

Then

My door bell rang and as soon as I heard the bell I went out to see who came. By the time I opened my room's door,and went down, my grandpaa already had opened the main door and I see a young boy, no he doesn't look very young but he's tall and he's someone I have never met before.

The minute he entered the room he looked straight away in my eyes,but i could already tell he's shy. He came to give some sweets to my grandpa and then he left. When he left the house I asked my grandmother who is he as I never saw him before and she replies to me "he's the grandson of my grandpa's friend"....i went back in my room and totally forgot about whatever just happened and started doing my own work which I was doing before.

It is the first time ever I come to my mom's parent house in winters and I kind of like it. I live in New york and every year once I come to my grandparent's house ohio. Its good here, I like being here than my own house. I have a pretty cousin Harry who I absolutely love and she's one of my best friends. My other two best-friends are from New york and their name is Anastasia and Ali. I feel Anastasia's name is quite big so I call her "ana' and she calls me "adiee" because my name is Adeline and she finds it long too.
And Ali, he is my friend but he doesn't live in New York anymore and we don't see each other often. But he still is my best friend.
And wow Ana's calling me now. Oh it's a videochat, she probably misses me. The only person who I miss when I come here is ana and I love talking to her while im here and I literally tell her everything that happens, oh yea I have to tell her about the other boy I met today.

So I pickup the call and tell her about him and I realize that I didn't ask his name from my grandma, shit how did I forget that and now I feel like if I will ask her again she will think I'm interested in him, Actually why am I even taking so much of interest in him that's weird, its not like I don't see boys in New York I guess see guys better than him but i never really had a crush on someone or had a boyfriend before. Well me and ana talk for a while and then we hung up and I go back for the dinner where I get to know his name as my grandparents and mom talk about his visit and his name is "Alex". He doesn't live here just the same way I don't but he's not even from USA, he's a canadian, he lives in Tornto, Canada. After dinner I get back in my room and talk to my cousin Harry about him and for a matter of fact she knew him already as she lives in ohio and he visits every year.

He's 2 years younger to me, Im 17 and he's 15 but he looks a lot older than his age, that is the reason when i saw him I thought he wasn't that young I thought he would be in his 18s, later I hung up the call and go to sleep and I see the date ,15'th december it was today, which is getting over soon and I realize that's it almost two full days since I came here.