Chapter 2

Now

God, I hate 15th december so much. I legit don't wanna do anything today. Im literally not even getting out today, im just gonna sleep entire day so I move past this day as soon as possible. Ana texted me "if you need me I can come over" but I just don't want to be with anyone I just wanna be alone. I regret this day when I met him, I regret that I even gave a thought about him. I hate you alex I hope you know. Its 10 am in the morning, my mom's preparing up my breakfast and even thou I didn't want to get out of the house today I have to end up goin college. Its been three years since I met alex and a lot in my life has changed. Im not the same person I used to be before and the amount of hell I have been through these years are just insane I don't want to think about all of it but I can't forget it. I eat my breakfast and I head out of my house I take my car drive to Starbuck's first because I need coffee and some time to inhale. I stop by starbucks park my car there and have my coffee the usual order. Then I think about the assigments that ive been pilling up. I have to finish it before the due date, then I take out my journal and I start wrting, I hate to admit this but I write to ALEX in my journal. Even thou I hate him so much but whenever I end up missing him I start to write it down I finish my writing and I leave Starbuck's and start driving to college. When I reach college, I park down my car and leave the car and the minute im outside of my car I see a familiar face, a face I loved , a face that would bring the biggest smile on me,Yes its him. Its ALEX , I finally meet him after more than two years and three years of us stopped talking ,we meet.
We meet again.