Yoons_stone:well I want to meet baby boy's best friend soon. Looking beautiful.

Daddy_koo: can't wait to get you in my arms, I miss you. Looking damn pretty, my baby😘😘😍😍❤️❤️❤️

Bemy_babygirl: I won't mind getting a baby boy...

Tae_thickass: damn, I wanna see the backside too. I am sure the right jeans will show your thick ass perfectly 🫦

Asscomes_first: I wish I had that body🙂

Hot_boy69: damn that waist, I wanna hold it.

Daddy_koo: it looks damn thick and juicy but only I can touch and grab it sorry @tae_thickass.

It fits perfectly in my arms@hot_boy.

Jimin_hoe: taetae your daddy is being all possessive good luck.

Taetae_cute: shut up hoe...

I miss you shoooo much tooooo@daddy_koo

Bogumie_000: As always slaying 😉😉

Jin_hubbyjoon, namjoon_hubbyjin, sunshine_hope and babygirl_97 started to follow you...

****

Jungkook has been in his cabin singing some important papers hurriedly. From the moment he stepped inside the company he wants to meet tae, but this files aren't letting him. If it wasn't too important Jungkook would have dumped them but he knows it is important for him to do work to bring this company to it's peak.

"Hobi hyung." Jungkook called through the intercom.

"Yes kook." Hoseok asked getting inside just 2 minutes later.

"Is there any files left?" Jungkook asked signing the last paper.

"No, for you it's all finished but you have an urgent meeting with all the staff in 5 minutes." Hoseok informed making Jungkook groan in annoyance, but a smile spread on his lips as he thought he can see and meet tae in meeting also.

"Ok, let's leave after a few minutes." He spoke, hoseok nodded.

****

Jungkook's steps were fast as he walked towards the conference room, he pushed the door open before hoseok can even reach there. Eyes roaming all around the place to find a certain someone, a wide bunny smile spread on his face as he saw tae giggling with Jimin.

He then walked inside catching everyone's attention, Jungkook had to maintain his cold face as he just can't be all himself infront of all his employees. All the employees stood up in respect of their ceo, including tae who smiled at Jungkook who blinked at him as if telling that he will meet tae later.

Understanding tae gave him a small nod. All of them got settled as the employee who was supposed to do the presentation started his work, the meeting went on for next 2 hours. Jungkook and Taehyung had their full focus on the meeting cause for them their personal and professional life's and focus should be separated.

"Hmm, so I hope you all have understood all the things. I want everyone to be punctual and make sure to not do any mistakes, you all can proceed back to your work." Jungkook spoke, they all nodded and started to leave the room.

Just soke employees were left including taekook, Jimin and hoseok. Jungkook had his eyes fixed on tae even tho he was listening to an employee of his. The soft eyes of the ceo turned wide as a male hugged tae tight and what trigged Jungkook was the wide smile on tae's face.

Jungkook fisted his fingers inside his pocket as he saw the male's hands wrapped around tae's exposed waist, which just he can touch.

"How are you my taehyungie?" The male asked backing away, his arms still wrapped around tae's waist, and tae's arms were wrapped around his neck. Another thing that fuled Jungkook's jealousy was the name the male used' my taehyungie '

"My?? He is mine you idiot." Jungkook thought rolling his tongue over his inner cheek.

"I am all good what about you bogumie?" Tae asked with wide boxy smile, bogum bopped his nose with his pointed finger.

"I am all well as I had met you." He replied, staring at tae with adoring eyes. Jungkook has enough of this as he walked close to tae, Jimin stared at Jungkook and was sure tae is doomed.

"Taehyung, follow me." Jungkook just spoke and walked out making tae tensed, he backed away from bogum and followed his dear daddy who really don't seem to be in a good mood.

Tae knocked on jungkook's office door and was called by a cold voice. With racing heart he stepped inside and gulped Seeing Jungkook staring at him with a blank face.

"What happened?" Tae asked standing infront of the desk.

"I ain't going to beat around the bushes, who is he?" Jungkook asked leaning on the desk resting his arms there.

"Who??" Tae asked being confused.

"The one who called you my taehyungie." Jungkook spoke, fingers being curled in a tight fist.

"Ohhh he is my very close friend." Tae spoke with a soft smile. But the smile faded as Jungkook gave him a blank expression.

"Sit." He spoke motioning on the chair infront.

"What happened? You seem very angry? Don't you like bogum?" Tae asked sitting on the chair.

"Of course I am angry, how dare he hug you, bopp you nose call you his. I don't know if you will find me a toxic person or not, but let me clear it and I hate it if someone will hug you like that except Jimin your family or my family, I won't tolerate someone calling you there's and..." Jungkook stopped as he stared at other.

"Leave it, go and do your work." Jungkook spoke as he opened his laptop.

"I am sorry kookie, it's just his way of meeting me but I will make sure to tell him to stop hugging me and calling me like that ok?" Tae spoke looking at other who just shook his head.

"No it's fine, just... Why should I tell you do something, it's your friend. I was just too jealous of him that's it, no need to do anything like that. Go and complete your work." Jungkook spoke, he don't want tae to feel as if he was trying to make tae do what he want? Or want to put pressure on tae? It's just he can't let other male's close to his love cause he is scared of losing him.

"Oh my kookie I am sorry, please don't be like that. Look at me, I know it's my fault I should have didn't stayed like that in his arms, just a casual hug can be did as well. And I can understand why are you jealous so please forgive me." Tae spoke standing near Jungkook who just sighed.

"Talk to me... I hate this silence, I will take any other punishment but not the silence." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked up at him with a smirk.

"Any punishment?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, tae knew whatever it would be can never be just a normal punishment.

"Yeah any." He spoke with determination.

"Done then, I have something already in my mind. And I will make sure to give you a punishment tonight at your house." Jungkook spoke with a  mischievous smile tae gulped at the tone.

"Ok, so I will go for now." Tae spoke, Jungkook gave him a nod. As tae turned he gasped cause he received a tight slap on his bum.

"Looking good tho." Jungkook winked.

Well punishment you see...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

I don't know what nonsense I had just wrote...🙂

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘