"Sure," Tango said, grinning, and walked away. Bdubs, still annoyed, jogged behind him to catch up.

Bdubs headed back to his cabin. Tango went back to his. As he approached the door, a hand grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him behind the cabin.

Tango yelped and turned, bashing heads with one of the Stoll brothers.

"Shh!" Connor hissed. Or maybe it was Travis, but Tango was going to go with Connor. "They'll hear you."

"Who'll hear me?" Tango asked.

"The Hunters."

Tango looked at the twins suspiciously. "Why are you behind my cabin?"

"We need your help," the other twin, who Tango had assumed was Travis, piped up.

"With what?"

"A conspiracy."

Tango facepalmed. "I should have known."

"They want to start a war with the Hunters," Beckendorf grunted. Tango hadn't realized he was there.

"Nooo," Connor and Travis protested at the same time, then Connor added, "They declared war on us."

"And why do you need the Hephaestus cabin for this?" Tango asked. This whole situation was reminding him of when Grian had asked him for help robbing the stock exchange in Season 6.

"Because you guys can do smart," Travis said. "You guys were the reason we won Capture the Flag. We're just asking you to do it again. Simple."

"No, give the credit to the Ares kids," Tango said. "They're the ones who ran in screaming like a bunch of lunatics and surprised them. Or Athena, they're the ones who turned a vague idea into an actual plan."

Beckendorf folded his arms, looking amused.

"Oh, please," Connor said. "Enough modesty, the Ares cabin just followed orders, and Athena-ified or not, it was your guys's idea. You in or not?"

"I'm in," Beckendorf said. "Could use the boredom relief."

Tango felt a smile of his own coming. It had been a while since he'd pranked anyone. "I'm in too," he said. "How do you want to start?"

The Stoll brothers exchanged smirks. Travis slapped Tango on the back. "Just what we like to hear."

Despite slightly feeling like he had just agreed to join another rebellion, Tango grinned back at them.

"So," Beckendorf said. "What do you need us to do?"

"That's the thing," Connor said. "We're not quite sure yet."

"We're going to think on it," Travis added. "If you have ideas, let us know."

Tango and Beckendorf nodded.

"Alright," Travis said. "Allies With The Goal Of Annoying The Hunters, meeting adjourned."

"I didn't agree to that name," Connor protested.

"Can you think of a better one?" Travis argued.

"Herm... Herphaestus?" Beckendorf suggested.

"That sounds like a bad couple name," Tango said.

"Yeah, it does," Beckendorf agreed.

"Name in development," Connor decided, pulling a small notebook out of his back pocket and making a note with a pen that had a massive pink pom-pom on the top.

"NID," Tango mused, pronouncing it literally as nid. "We could be NID. Name In Development."

"That's even worse than Herphaestus," Beckendorf said.

"It's decided," Connor announced. "Name In Development."

"Wait, that wasn't a serious suggestion," Tango said immediately.

Travis nodded along in agreement with Connor. "It's perfect."

Tango found himself grinning again at how purely stupid the idea was.

"Alright," Travis said. "Name In Development, meeting adjourned."

The two Stoll brothers pulled up their hoods and dramatically walked away with an exaggerated attempt at stealth. Connor tripped over his own feet. Travis laughed loudly.

"If they were trying to be sneaky, they failed miserably," Beckendorf observed.

Tango snorted.

Then they both went inside.

~~~

When I don't have Grian to start wars, I have to go with the next best thing

-Indigo