Viper

Viper shyly slid along the ground following the feline that was currently training and throwing weapons at targets.

Y/n threw the last dagger at the target, landing it perfectly in the centre.

She smirked, blowing some stray furs away.

Spinning the daggers, Y/n threw them up before catching them and attaching them to her belt.

Vipers eyes sparkled.
"That was so cool! I wish she would look at me though..." she whispered and sighed dejectedly.

Y/n's ears twitched ever so slightly yet she continued to pretend she didn't hear anything at all.

Moving onto the spinning bowl, Y/n continued to practice her balancing skills while dodging fire balls and doing flips.

Viper had once again followed in admiration.
And when Y/n looked in her direction viper almost squealed.

"She looked at me! I'm so happy! Y/n is so cool.." she begun to whisper happily, her tail rattling ever so slightly.

Y/n did one last flip, jumping from the spinning bowl and landing beside viper, she neatly wiped the sweat off her face with a towel and drank some water from her bamboo bottle.

Viper vibrated happily beside her, Y/n looking at the snake from the corner of her eye.

"I've finished" Y/n spoke, placing down her small towel and bottle and making her way to the door before pausing.

"Do you want to come get dinner with me?"

Viper froze, it couldn't be.... 'W-what do I say! I really want to go but what if I embarrass myself!?' She blushed

"I-I would love to!" Viper quickly hissed out, her green cheeks a slightly darker shade of green indicating her blush.

Y/n brought her hand to her lips to cover the smile that creeped on her face.

The two had been training together for many weeks now and it still surprised her of how much a sweetheart viper was, she was just easily influenced by her friends that's why she was a little mean to Po in the beginning.

"Alright, I'll meet you in my room in an hour?" Y/n asked

"Sure!" Viper nodded as Y/n walked out.

"She just invited me into her room! Oh my god..!"  Viper whispered to herself.

Y/n smiled as she walked down the stairs hearing viper cutely talk to herself and wonder what to wear.

————
It didn't take long for Y/n to cook dinner after taking a shower, having grown up in an eatery Y/n was skilled in preparing food.

She had made some miso soup and dumplings along with some fried shrimp and other sides to please viper.

Now sitting down, a knock brought Y/n out of her trance.

"Viper, come in" Y/n smiled as the other female slithered in, her eyes sparkling at the food.
"Help yourself to the food!" Y/n chuckled while viper smiled

The two girls animatedly talking as they finished off the food.

Viper lifted her gaze to catch Y/n's eyes her (e/c) eyes were so easy to get lost in, in her opinion.

As if hypnotised, viper accidentally blurted out "I really like you" before letting out an eep and blushing furiously

" what was that?" Y/n asked, wanting to hear what the girl said again just in case she misheard her. Y/n's own cheeks now slightly pink.

"I-I have a crush on you... it's ok if-"

"I like you too" Y/n smiled and nodded

Viper froze.
It felt like a teacher dream to her.
"R-really?"

Y/n nodded.
"I like you viper.."

"Does that mean-..."
"If you want it to..." Y/n finished for the nervously twiddling snake.

Viper shot up with new energy.
"Ah!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"