18

"Who are you?" Tigress glared down at puss in jealousy, her arms crossed as she grit her teeth.

"Yea! We would like to know- hiss- how you know our Y/n" viper added with narrowed eyes.

Puss stood tall with a proud smirk on his face while monkey and mantis made fun of puss by copying him behind his back as a way to hide their jealousy.

"Ha! We were meant to be married! Let's just say, me and Y/n? We're like this" he lifted his crossed fingers up to show the five how close he and the black feline supposedly were.

Crane rolled his eyes while mantis had to hold monkey back from hitting the ginger cat with a cane.

"Then why is it she never told us about you?" Tigress smiled tightly, her claws barely kept at her side.

"We like to keep our relationship down lo- YOW!!" A wooden ball hit the cat with a loud thunk along with a voice that came after

"Stop spouting nonsense puss or has your brain shrunk over the years" Y/n hissed

Viper smirked behind her fan that her tail was holding, she knew it! She still stood a chance of being with the beautifully captivating feline.

Meanwhile,

"Behold. The Dragon Scroll... It is yours."
Shifu and Po were where it all started in the scroll chamber.

Po hesitated for a second before he begun to reach towards it.

"Wait... what happens when I read it?" He suddenly stopped and asked

"No one knows, but legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing-beat." Shifu encouraged the panda to grab the scroll

"Whoa! Really? That's cool." Pos eyes sparkled like the fanboy he was

"Yes. And see light in the deepest cave. You will feel the universe in motion around you." Shifu added on, the next being more ridiculous than the first, yet Po only ate up the comments on the scroll.

"Wow! Can I punch through walls? Can I do a quadruple back flip? Will I have invisibility-" He began to shake in anticipation.

"Focus... focus." Shifu pushed the scroll towards the panda

"Huh? Oh, yeah... yeah... can I wait for Y/n?-"

"-NO!! You must Read it, Po, and fulfill your destiny. Read it and become... the Dragon Warrior!" Shifu bonked him on the head, his brows slowly accumulating sweat at the mention of the cat.

"Ok."
Po took the scroll and a deep breath preparing himself for the reveal only for his brows to crease when his fingers were to fat to unravel it.

"-It's impossible to open." Po growled in annoyance

"Come on, baby. Come on now..." Po tried to bite the cap off

Shifu deadpanned and held out his paw.

Po passed him the scroll.

Shifu then poped the end off effortlessly and passed it back to Po who was staring hatefully at the cap of the scroll.

"Thank you. I probably loosened it up for you though... Okay, here goes."