10

Y/n walked on the ledge of the wall as she and po made their way up the long line of stairs that lead to where they would be staying for the night.

Po looked saddened and y/n purred, calming him down a little by the vibrations that left her throat.

She looked up ahead in distain.
The furious five were just a few steps ahead and had yet to notice the duo behind them.
Y/n didn't understand what po saw in them.
They were all a bunch of bystanders in her opinion, why call yourselves hero's when you watch someone get slandered for something they couldn't control!?

She glared off to the side.

"There's no words." Y/n lifted her head to see mantis speak.

"No denying that." Crane answered

"I don't understand what Master Oogway was thinking. The poor guy's just going to get himself killed!" Viper slithered in between the two

"He is so mighty! The Dragon Warrior... fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!" Crane mocked po.

"When he walks, the very ground shakes!" Mantis shook his head as everyone except Tigress laughed

"One would think that Master Oogway would choose someone who actually knew kung fu." Tigress spoke, leaving the group behind and walking ahead.

"Yeah, or could at least touch his toes." Crane added on

"Or even see his toes." Monkey chuckled

Y/n curled her fists into her side.
How dare they...she didn't even need to turn to Po to know he was heartbroken.

Po looked down, unable to see his toes, he lifted his belly and leaned forward.
Y/n caught the panda in the nick of time before po stumbled.

She looked up at po, her eyes meeting his in a silent promise.
She would make them pay for talking about her brother like that...

A swoop was heard and y/n quickly turned her head around.
A pitter patter of boot taps was heard on a nearby tree and y/n immediately knew who it was.

She turned her head to po who realised her reluctance to leave him.

"Go." Po smiled sadly

Y/n kept herself rooted before she turned around again.
Looking back to po, she sighed.

"I'll be back soon" y/n smiled gently before jumping off.

Po sighed as she ran away, turning to where he would be staying the night.
"Okay....you got this po." He encouraged himself as he entered the building.