07

The crowd screams in delight as y/n and Po are dragged into a large building and dropped on the ground, y/n hisses at the palaces pigs as they all scream and run out of the building.
Po sweat drops at his sister as she smirks in satisfaction.

"Wait a second!" The panda called after the palace pigs who ran for their lives.

"Save it brother, they ran with their tails tucked in between their legs" she smirked
Po sighed before looking around the room worriedly.

"Hello? Uh... I think there's been a slight mistake. Everybody seems to think that I'm, uh..." Po called out but no one answered, y/n scoffed.

"Wait- is this...The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! Look at this place!" Po realised

Po gasped as her spotted a rhino-suit of armor and ran up to it, y/n just climbed the room, her claws digging into the columns as she made it to the support bars in the roof.

"Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage!" Po gasped, shaking in excitement before spotting a green sword on some fancy stand.

"Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking— OW!" He shook his finger, sucking the cut that had miraculously appeared on his paw.

"The Invisible Trident of Destiny!"
"I've only seen paintings of that painting..."

Y/n chuckled as she watched Po run around like a child. He quickly disregarded all the things as he ran up to what looked like a vase.

"Nooo! Ohhhh! The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army!"

"What a joke" y/n mumbled as she looked at the poorly painted pot.

"Hello?" Po whispered into the pot, fully believing in its tale.

"Have you finished sight-seeing?" A voice came from the urn.
Y/n chocked on air as she sat up and looked down, seeing the old red panda she sighed in disappointment.

"Sorry! I should have come to see you first!" Po gasped having not see the guy.

"My patience is wearing thin." Shifu spoke as po leaned into the urn even more

"Oh. Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere." Po roasted, y/n chuckled lightly, swinging upside down to watch.

"Do turn around." Shifu glared

"Sure." Po turns around and sees the very man he was speaking to, though his brain didn't catch on as quickly.

"Hey, how's it going?" He smiled at shifu before turning back to the urn, his mind drawing a blank.

"Now how do you get get five hund— Master Shifu!" Po finally caught up, jumping around while accidentally hitting the urn and no king it over.

The urn shattered upon contact with the ground an po looked to meet shifu's eyes, mortified.

"Oh po, you did this world a favour...that was just a normal vase" y/n mumbled, rolling her eyes.