21

Y/n tried very hard not to rethink all her life choices in that moment as Po bumped into a bunch of fireworks and Tai Lung mistakenly thought Po had secret powers.

"NO! THE SCROLL HAS GIVEN HIM POWER!!"
Tai lung roared.

Y/n dropped her sword with a "I am so done with this" expression on her face.

"Why am I even here!?" She threw her arms up and left her sword on the ground.

Picking up shifu and slinging him over her shoulders, Y/n began to walk back where the five had agreed to meet when everything was over and just sat down and waited.

"Y/n-"

"Shut your trap, old man" she cut him off while getting up to stretch.

"Y/n..." puss suddenly walked through the doors and glanced at Shifu before looking at her.

His gaze softened.

"I-I have to leave."

She looked at him before looking down at her boots.

"Till next time" she replied with a curt nod.

"Y-Y/n... come with me?" Puss begun, for once in his life nervous.

The feline stared at him and all she did was shake her head.

Puss sighed before a cocky smile grew on his face.
"Well. I'll be here and there, come find me when you change your mind!"

He threw her a wink before making the most bizarre exit known to animal.

Y/n shook her head with a small, almost unnoticeable, smile before grabbing some bandages and rubbing alcohol to help the beat up shifu.

"Po-"

"Shut. Your. Trap..." Y/n began.

"You need to rest old man. Do you seriously doubt Po and the five that much? I hate to say this but They are strong... they can defeat him"

Shifu stared at Y/n, looking into her eyes he only saw faith and trust. He relaxed. Though they didn't have the best relationship, if it came down to it, he would trust her with his life.

"There done... get some rest, I'll wake you up when they come"

After waiting for a few hours, the doors to the building were slammed open and viper along with tigress both ran to Y/n asking whether she was alright.

Y/n tried to hid her growing fond smile, they had grown...

"I am fine... Po, where is he-?"

"Y/N I DID IT!!  WE DID IT" the panda pranced into the room, dancing around with her sword.

Y/n snorted and tigress watched the black and white cat in adoration, her head on her hand as she admired her.

"Good job po! Good job to all of you... I-I'm proud" she gave a pure smile.

Then crane, monkey and mantis all appeared, having heard the ending part of her small speech, they were practically in tears, their cheeks rosy with blushes.

The only one who didnt blush was po.
Speaking of po...

Y/n blinked as she was yanked out of her seat and thrown into the air.

"Po- PO!! Put me downnnn!!!!"
Yet a small laugh bubbled out from her mouth.

————————
ANOTHER FANART!!!????
I AM IN HEAVEN ♡︎

@crystalivy90

A/n: ITS SO CUTE!!!Thank you for taking the time to trace/draw this beautiful piece! I love it!

A/n: ITS SO CUTE!!!
Thank you for taking the time to trace/draw this beautiful piece! I love it!