12

"Let's get started."
Shifu snapped his fingers and the furious five quickly formed a straight line in front of him.

Y/n propped herself up onto an unstable chair and forced her body to balance as she watched Po and viper turn to each other.

"Are you ready?" Viper hissed out gently, taking one quick look at y/n who studied the snake like she was a project that needed fixing.

"I was born ready—" Po didn't get to finish his sentence before vipers tail struck po's legs and flipped him over onto his back.

"OW! Oh..." Po complained.

Y/n narrowed her eyes.
'So a close distance fighter...' she though

"I'm sorry, brother! I thought you said you were ready!" Viper teased hoping to catch y/n's gaze just like tigress..

Po's eyes lit up with stars.
"That was awesome! Let's do that again!" He exclaimed with a salute

Y/n smirked as shifu let out an annoyed grunt and snapped his fingers together.

Monkey turned around and blew y/n a kiss as he made his way to the centre of the training ground while viper backed away and curled next to y/n.

Monkey twirled his bamboo stick and smacked Po in his flabbs as he let out "ooH!s and Agh's!"

The next test for Po was against crane in the turtle bowl.

..let's just say it didn't go well for Po, he fell just as soon as the bowl began swinging.

Y/n tried not to wince.
Crane glanced over only to find y/n had all her attention on Po and frowned.

"Mantis!" Shifu snapped and the green guy came forward with a wobbly smile.

Y/n sighed, he palm supported her head as she watched on feeling second hand embarrassment for Po as he was thrown around by the blur which was mantis.

'This is unfair' she thought, glaring at shifu.

Po lay on his back as an annoyed Shifu walked up to him.

"I've been taking it easy on you, panda, but no more! Your next opponent... will be me." 

Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms with a huff.

"Alright! Yeah, let's go!" Po smiled at y/n and hoped back up with no hesitation.

Y/n gave him a smile back and a small nod, the five caught onto the nod and felt jealousy tug at their heartstrings.

They had tried all day to impress her but this clumsy panda did it in a second all because he stood up.

Tigress scoffed and glared at the panda.

"Step forth"
Po went to take a step but was hurled back as shifu threw him around with no effort, pinning his arm down.

Y/n patiently watched as shifu performed his techniques and observed his weaknesses.

His back for one..she realised he didn't put much pressure on it, most likely from old age.

Y/n blinked and remembered where she was again and zoned back in.

"-real warrior never quits. Don't worry, Master, I will never quit!"

Shifu groans and flings Po into the air and then jumps up with him and kicks Po in the stomach.

Y/n huffed and managed to throw a cushion for pos butt to land on as he tumbled down the stairs.

"If he's smart, he won't come back up those steps." Tigress spoke, her eyes on y/n who frowned at the tigers choice of words.

"But he will." Monkey spoke up.

Tigress gave y/n one last glance before walking inside with the four following her.
Y/n stayed outside.

"He's not gonna quit, is he?"

"He's not gonna quit bouncin', I'll tell ya that."

Laughter was heard but was soon silenced by vipers annoyed hiss.

Y/n gave the snake a nod to which viper turned pink and shyly looked to the side.

———-
So sorry for not updating!
I'll try harder to keep up my fanfics.