05

"I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us."

Shifu turns and gives a nod to the Five.
Monkey, Crane, Viper and Mantis join Tigress in the middle of the arena and they quickly position themselves into a line facing the oogway and Shifu

"Citizens of the Valley of Peace! Master Oogway will now choose... the Dragon Warrior!" Shifu announces, turning towards the crowd

Outside the arena, po panics, wanting to see who will be chosen.

"Huh? Oh no! No no no, wait!" Po calls out as y/n slowly opens an eye and looks down on the frolicking panda

"Yeah..." po suddenly speaks, eyeing the fireworks across him.

"NoOo" y/n mocks, getting out of her meditating position and yanking the firework out of po's grasp.

"Do you Want! To end up paralysed!?" She hissed

Inside the arena, the pigs are drumming as Oogway begins to slowly approach the Five, his palm swaying in the air as he prepares to make a decision.

"Come on! y/n! Please!" Outside, Po grabs the fireworks back from y/n and ties many small fireworks to a chair, sits on it, and lights the fuse.

"Po!?" The familiar voice of their father calls out, appearing up the stairs and holding y/n's apron.

"What are you doing?!" He yells out in worry, huffing and blowing out the fuse as quickly as he can.

"What does it look like I'm doing?! No, stop! Stop! I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior!" Po yells out desperately

Oogway steps closer to the five with his hand raised in the air.

"But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!" Mr ping spoke up in confusion.

This close to seeing the Dragon Warrior, Po is unable to maintain the façade any longer.

"I lied. I don't dream about noodles, Dad!" Po yelled out, making y/n sigh in frustration.

The goose's eyes widen. Po looks down and sees that the fuse is almost out. He braces himself and yells to the heavens.

"I LOVE KUNG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!..."
y/n lightly snickers at how stupid po looked but still felt bad for the panda.

When Po opens his eyes, he finds himself still on the ground: the fuse was a dud. He loses balance on the little chair and falls flat on his face (the chair still stuck on his rear), then begins to sniffle, defeated at last. Though sympathetic, Mr. Ping holds out Po's apron.

"Oh, come on, son, daughter. Let's get back to work." Mr ping sadly smiles, turning to y/n and pulling her into a gentle hug.

"Okay." Po sighs out

Po is sadly getting up when all of a sudden, the fireworks on the chair go off, propelling Po into the arena wall.

"PO!" Y/n yells out in worry as po's face dragged on the wall and then turned in direction and headed up.

Po soars screaming into the sky directly above the arena in a display of fireworks. Below, the crowd looks up and "Oooh" and "Aaah" at the show. As Po eventually stops screaming and the fireworks die out, the burned chair disintegrates beneath him and he falls.

Y/n turns to her dad and nods, taking a running start, she climbs up the wall, pulling a cushion with her. Once she got over the wall, she threw the cushion, softening po's impact with the ground.

The audience gasp and the masters turn to look at her.
"Po" she calls out, not bothering to pay attention to the others.
Checking his vitals she breaths out a sigh of relief... "he's just unconscious.." she mumbles to herself.

Looking up, her ear twitches as a claw was pointed at her face.
"Peculiar...not the dragon warrior...but...the dragon soldier..." oogway muses, lifting her chin up.

She hisses and bares her fangs at the tortoise, warning him to stay away.
"Don't. Touch. Me." She growls out, glaring at the group.

Crane hides his smile as he stares at the feline.
Tigress keeps her usual emotionless face but with a hint of a blush as she looks at the cat.
Mantis and viper both lean forward and blush at the cat.
Monkey's pupils turn to hearts as he stares at y/n.

"Ugh... What's goin' on...? Where, uh...? What are you pointing...?" Po suddenly speaks up, getting up and diverting the furious fives attention onto him.