06

"Oh! Okay, sorry! I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was." Po spoke, quickly getting up and moving out of the way

"How interesting." Oogway speaks, his finger shaking in the air, pointing at po and tigress.

"Master, are you pointing at... me?" Tigress questions, stepping forward

"Him." Oogway moves his finger to po.

"Who?..." po wiggles out of the way.
Oogway's finger follows and points at po.
Y/n's eyes widen.

"You."

"Me?"

Oohway walks forward and and holds up po's arm with his staff before pulling y/n up by her waist, making her hiss.

"The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior! And his protector! The dragon Soldier!" Oogway turned to the audience

"What?" Po spoke dumbfounded

"What?!" The furious five yelled

"What!?" Shifu turned to oogway in shock

"WHAT!?" Their dad yelled, making his way through the entrance.

Y/n wriggles out of oogways hold and hiss's, attempting to sprint away with po in her hold.
Only to be caught by tigress who pulled her back by the neck.
Y/n glared at the blushing tiger who glared back at her.

The announcer strikes the gong. Shifu snatches away the mallet, but is too late as the crowd cheers wildly and confetti rains down. Po stares around him, speechless. A group of palace geese rapidly descend the palace stairs with a palanquin.

"Stop! Wait! Who told you to-" Shifu frantically yelled

The geese moved straight past him, down the remaining steps, and stop right in front of Po and y/n who was still in tigress's hold.

Shifu races down after them as the panda is hoisted up on the palanquin and the cat is gently placed down by the panda.

The geese struggle to lift the palanquin and make their way back towards the stairs. While the Five are bowed behind them, Shifu finally reaches Oogway.

"Master, Master wait! That flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to... our problem! You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her! That was just an accident!"

"There are no accidents." Oogway answers With a knowing smile.

CRUNCH!

Shifu, Oogway and the Five look up, startled. Po has broken through the palanquin and is now stuck in the newly-made hole.
The cat has made it her duty to make life harder for everyone by making the geese's knees shake in fear.

Shifu looks at Oogway, who simply smiles. Palace pigs surround Po and y/n and lift the palanquin with relative ease, and make their way up the stairs. Shifu stares after them in disbelief, as the Five slowly approach him.

"Forgive us, Master. We have failed you." Tigress bows as the rest of the five follow in suit.

Shifu holds up a paw to stop her.

"No. If the panda has not quit by morning, then I will have failed you...and whatever a dragon soldier is..."

Tigress looks up and her lips twitch a little as the cat hisses at the palace pigs and makes them shake.

Around them, the crowd continues to cheers and the confetti rains down from the sky.