08

"Someone... broke that." Po spoke awkwardly as he shuffled to go pick up the pieces.
Shifu just stared at him in silence...he wasn't impressed.

"But I'm going to fix it. Do you have some glue?..." po continued but accidentally knocked over the urn stand instead and it toppled over his head instead.

Y/n rolled her eyes.
'Glue won't fix that popo' she thought.

"Ow! Ooh. Splinter." The panda yelled, sucking his thumb.

"So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior, hmm?" Shifu judged.
Y/n we send his tone and glared at the red panda that was shorter than her.

"Uh... I guess so?" Po questioned

"Wrong! You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll." Shifu yelled at him, taking his staff and pointing it up at the ceiling.

"Whoa... So how does this work? You have a ladder or trampoline or..." po asked looking up in awe.

Shifu chuckled coldly.

While y/n looked over to her right and saw the scroll in reach.
If she jumped, she would be able to grab it...

"You think it's that easy? That I'm just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?" Shifu asked sarcastically.

'Yes' y/n rolled her eyes.

"No, I-" po tried to justify himself as shifu approached him.

"One must first master the highest level of kung fu. And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you." Shifu spoke in disgust.

Y/n narrowed her eyes.
If he said one more offensive thing to Po, she would scratch his eyes out and feed them to her customers in their noodles.

"Someone like me?" Po asked, confused.

"Yes. Look at you! This fat butt. Flabby arms!" Shifu yelled while hitting Po with his cane every time he spoke.

Y/n hissed, ready to jump down and gouge his eyes out and maybe cut his tongue out while she's at it.

"Ouch! Those are sensitive in the flabby parts." Po winced.

"And this ridiculous belly!" Shifu spoke, jabbing Po's stomach

"Hey..." po cried out, saddened.

"And utter disregard for personal hygiene."
Oh that was it. Y/n was ready to give him an early grave.
She jumped down, aiming for Shifu, a dark glare present on her face.

Shifu managed to jump out of the way just in time, his face twisted in surprise.
"What-" y/n cut him off, a kick heading to his face.

Shifu ducked and flipped over her, aiming to hit her from behind.
Too bad for him that cats are flexible.
Y/n bent into a bridge before jumping up into the air and taking out her sabre (fencing sword) and trying to hit shifu with it.

Shifu blocked with his staff as the two went back and forth, until y/n managed to catch him off guard by ducking down and kicking him down.

Shifu lay on the ground as she stood above him, one foot on his chest holding him down and the sabre pointing at his neck.

He looked up with wide eyes staring at the female above him in shock.

"No one bullies MY brother" she hissed, baring her sharp teeth.
Shifu nodded his head, he was in no position to refuse, she had a sabre to his neck...

Y/n huffed as she got off him and sheathed her sabre before walking over to Po and kicking the pieces of the urn out of his grip.

"Let's go" she spoke to her brother as Po followed behind her.
Realising that the red panda wasn't following, she glared.
"I said, LETS GO" she yelled, turning around.