"Im hea, its aight.." - NOTTI

Warnings ⚠️⚠️?? : Kisses, hugs, gun, ion know anymore 😔

📍 LO : Alleyway (bit sus 🤨🤨)

I was being a dumb girl and decided to take a shortcut down the alleyway. Thankfully I had made it safely on the other side but had seen one of the kids who would call me names and shi. I walked passed them but soon got my hair pulled.

This whole thing turned into a beating I swear.

On the block, everyone crowed around us. When I say I was getting my ass beaten. I had gotten my head slammed Into a pole, I had gotten punched in my ribs, I had gotten thrown onto the ground.

"Bro w- what did I- I eva d- do to you.?" I asked her, her name was Aaliyah and she was a grade high than me. She was in the same grade as Notti. My boyfriend. "Steal my mans!" She yelled, "Watchu mean?" I asked confused, "He was all mine until you came into the photo!" She snapped again. I didn't even bother standing up for myself.

Soon I heard shots go off.

NOTTI OSAMA POV—

I had heard Y/n was getting her ass beaten I knew damn well she can't defend herself. I walked on the block and had found the crowd of people that someone was talking about. Soon I let shots go free in the air and had seen people flinch and run or even get on the ground. I had seen Y/n on the ground, bleeding hard out.

"The f*ck?" I had yelled in anger. I ran up to her and held her. I looked around and had seen a girl with blood on her hands, "Was it you? You lil b*tch!" I snapped at her as she flinched. "Your f*cking lucky im not in the mood rn or I woulda boomed your ass by now. As for all you idiots crowding. There's a thing called helping a**holes." I last said before carrying Y/n and taking her.

(Time skip : He had mended her and helped her through out the day)

We were both in my room and Y/n was laying on my chest. I got up and kissed her. "What was that for..?" She asked as I saw her blush slightly, "Ion know.. I jus wanted to kiss you." I answered dumbly. "Mhm.. alright mr 'I jus wanted to kiss you'." She mocked as I rolled my eyes. I laid back down and she did too. I cuddled her closely but not too hard as her body was aching a bit.

She then began to cry slightly and I held her closer to me. "Hey.. shh.. it's aight ma. Im hea, it's aight.." I whispered in her ear as she calmed down slowly and went back to sleeping softly. "Bro she looks so peaceful and cute rn" I mumbled to myself as I held her and kissed her forehead before having my own nap.

WC - 494

A/n : Sigh, got any ideas gang??