Admiration - NOTTI

NOT PROOFREAD

this is just gonna be saying admiration in their heads.

NOTTI POV'S

Park :
Notti POV-

As we walked in the cold winter season, I watched Y/n as she ran around and looked at the snow. Playing with it as if she was a little six year old again. She laughed and smiled. I admired her smile. It was the thing that brought warmth to my heart. Warmth to me. I admired her laugh. There was something about it that never left me. It comforted me. Everytime I hear it, it's like a laugh from an Angel. She got back up, now walking towards a squirrel and stood as far as possible, watching it from afar. Her eyes watched as the animal collected more acorns from the ground that had called from the tree. I also admired her eyes. They were beautiful. Like a ray of sunshine, shining through the clouds of a cloudy day.

Day at their house :
Notti POV-

I was at Y/n's House, we we're watching a movie from one of her favourites. She loved showing me her favourites and I loved that about her. How she would share. That's another thing I admired. I loved how she shared with people. She would share facts about herself. Her works of art. Or even herself. As we sat, watching the movie. I went to get us some food to eat during it. The funny thing is, is that her hair was out and it was getting in the way. So she had to tie it. I liked her hair. I loved it. I admired it. I liked how it would fall into place or how it would get in the way of something and she would mumble under her breath saying how she would want to cut it off but soon love her hair as if it was her own child.

Sick :
Notti POV-

Y/n was sick. I had to look after her, it was my duty. I helped her make her food, I helped her take her medication. We were in bed, I was watching my phone, she was watching her own thing on the TV. I looked at her, admiring her features. I loved her lips, it looked soft. I loved her eyes. It sparked as if it was a star in the sky. I loved her nose. I loved how it would get scrunched when she is mad. While I admired her. She sneezed. "Bless you" I spoke "Thanks" she laughed. I liked her sneezing when she was sick or not. It was cute. How she would sneeze and then she would sometimes get a fright of her own sneeze. It was cute and funny.

————

Y/n POV's

Outside on the block :
Y/n POV-

I watched how Notti was talking with other people on the block and how he would mess around with Dd and Ddot. Fight and shit. At this time he had his braids in. I loved his braids. It was one of the things I admired. I liked how they would show character in them, like when he's fighting it would sometimes not help but swing in his face like it was trying to start a fight with him. While he was talking I noticed how he would sometimes glance at me. I loved that about him too. I once asked him "why do you glance at me when we're on the block?" And he replied "To make sure your safe". That's another reason I admired. I loved how he would check to see if I as ok. And not getting hurt or anything. Making sure I was safe.

Car video :
Y/n POV-

I was in a car video with Noti. He got me and my boyfriend, Notti, to film with him. Of course we didn't come alone. We came with Ddot and Dd. They were the entertainment. I was watching all of them fight and hit Noti, I laughed at the childish yet funny behaviour. I noticed a pair of eyes on me. I looked at where the feeling was coming from and it was Notti. He was looking at me with those eyes and smiled. I loved his smile. I admired it. I loved how he would smile because it brought joy to my world. And how that smile would always lighten my day. I admired his eyes too. I loved how they were. They gave me a feeling where I was safe. Where it would promise me, Notti would never ever hurt me.

Night time, sleep time :
Y/n POV-

It was sleep time for the both of us. I climbed into bed, pulling the covers over me. Now in the warmth of the bed. Then feeling something open the blanket and climb in too. It was Notti. He came closer, rapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. I admired that. I liked how he put his arms around me, making me feel safe and secure. I think felt and heard his soft snores. I admired that too. His snores brought me some kind of comfort. I don't know, it may have seemed weird but his snores are just comforting.

WC - 869

A/n -

LIKED IT? I DID IT WITH TRUTH.