Road trip - DDOT

NOT PROOFREAD

Ddot POV-

Today we had a road trip to somewhere, I didn't really know who was involved so I just chilled at the back seat of the car watching my phone while everyone was inside getting their shit done. I was saving my space knowing that someone like Dd would take my spot and won't give it back. Soon Notti came out and places his stuff at the back in the trunk. "Yo when you getting yo shit done bro" He asked as he leaned onto the car door "when I'm ready" I shrugged "Y/n's coming soon, betta hurry" he smirked.

Alright I may or may not have a huge ass crush on Y/n. Only Notti knew and if he wanted something for me to do or wanted me to do something I needed to do he would always say "Y/n's coming by the way" or "Man, wonder what y/n would say when she comes" and everytime I fell for it. "Yeah right she ain't comin" I said waving it off "No I'm being for real this time Ddot. She is, betta get packing' before we gets most of the spots in the trunk" he said as he got off the door and left back inside the house "ughhh" I whined and got up.

I went to my room and got all the important shit that I needed. This road trip wasn't gonna last long so I just packed fast and went back outside. I then saw a car come past and park and saw y/n step out "thanks mom, yes I will be safe. Love you too" she smiled. God her smile. The car then left and I was still standing here like a shocked possum or sum shit man. "Oh hey Ddot" she smiled and grabbed her case and put it in the trunk "Hey y/n" I said and smiled back. Snapping outta my day dream. We both put our stuff down and waited for the others.

Time skip

Once everyone was done we had to figure out the seating plan since it was a five seat car. We all figured it. But there was a person left. Y/n. She didn't have anywhere to sit. We all just stood there thinking of a way for her, we thought she might fit where dd is and sit on the ground. Nah. Maybe at the back, no to packed. There was only one way- "I mean she could sit on someone" someone suggest. Hell nahh "Prob Ddot" Notti Said and grins at me "FUCK NO-"

Ahem. She ended up sitting on me.

Time skip

I didn't move or anything ever since the road trip started because I didn't want to make Y/n uncomfortable or anything. She then fell backwards onto me softly, she must be asleep or sum. Not even a second later I heard soft snores coming from her, she was asleep. I then wrapped my arms around her waist to make her secure incase we turn and she hits her head or something. I felt like going to sleep myself just for awhile so I did. I held on to Y/n tightly but not too tight and drifted off to sleep.

A/n :

Hello there-

WC - 544