Prank - DDOT

NOT PROOFREAD

Ddot POV-

"Ight ight ight, I'll helpppp BUT you gotta give me what eva I want broski"
"Fine."
"See ya soon lil boy"
"Bro stop messin' with me"
Ddot decline the call

I had asked Noti to film a prank video for me. I asked him to be in it too. The prank was a fake cheating prank but I wasn't gon get anyone to be the fake girlfriend, I was just gon lock myself in my room and Noti gon be the friend who doesn't know what was up with me cause I've been distant.

Not so long, Dd came and Notti. Dd was part of the prank as well and Notti. Noti came and came to my room to set up some cams around the room. "Aight, so I'll set some around the corner and at the bottom of your door. That's how we'll get a good capture of the moment" Noti said explaining "Wow, been a long time since you had a good Idea" I laughed and he scoffed "Yeah yeah lil boy" He laughed and I glared "Stop playin' now bro"

Y/n POV-

My Bae😚

Ddot?
Bae?
Babyyy
Yeah?
Is it alright
If I can come to ur
House?
Sorry Y/n, I'm busy.
Oh
It's alr
Cya
Bye

——

I was asking Ddot if I could come to his house because I was over the head bored and I didn't know what to do. I just laid on my bed looking at the ceiling, soon a message notification came from my phone. I got back up to check the message and it was Dd asking if I could come over.
——

Big ass head🤓

Can u come to Ddot's
Why?
Cuz he acting mad weird
Alr
Comin'
Cya soon egg
Bye big head

——

Mad weird? I asked myself. I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

Dd POV-

I signed Ddot a thumbs up, telling him that Y/n was coming soon. He nodded heading to his room as Noti came out sitting next to me. We then started talking and acted normal till Y/n got here.

Soon she came and we all put on a act. "What's up with Ddot?" She asked as she put her keys on the counter top in the kitchen "I don't know, he's been acting weird" I shrugged "Yeah and he hasn't been so 'social' with us" Notti said "Word." Noti said. "Alright, anything else?" She asked "Nah" I told her as Noti hit my arm and whispered "Keep it low dumbass, gon get us caught" I scoffed. "Wait no there is," Noti said as Y/n stopped in her tracks and looked at him "There's been this girl coming over and I don't know that much but I know she's been touchy with him and he has been too." Noti said as he stayed serious. Y/n's face looked shattered.

"Girl?"

She asked. We all nodded. Notti nodded because I told him this before we got here, of course not about the prank but the shit that needed to be heard for the prank to work on him and Y/n. Y/n then walked to Ddot's room angrily.

Ddot POV-

I heard her footsteps getting closer, I locked my door and once I heard her voice I started on my lines. "Oh shit! My girls comin', hide quick!" I said making it sound believable. "DARRIAN?" She yelled as I just sat on my gaming chair "DARRIAN JIMENEZ. YOU FUCK WIT, GET OUT HERE NOW! YOU CAN'T BE TELLIN' ME YOU LOVE ME AND CHEAT YOU HOOD RAT" She yelled, I heard her voice starting to crack a bit "FUCK YOU DARRIAN JIMENEZ" She yelled "WE'RE OVER. DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE, DON'T COME NEAR ME, DON'T APOLOGIS- JUST FUCK OFF" She said lastly before crying quietly and leaving, that was when I knew the prank should end.

I left my room and ran towards her, grabbing her by her waist "I'm sorry Love" I said as she pushed me off "Go away! Idiot" she puffed as she tried to leave my grasp as I grabbed her again "It was a prank" I told her as she stood still now. Then turned to me. "A prank? A PRANK DARRIAN?, I'm going home." She said trying to take my hand off "Just stay" I said "Let me go" She said sternly. She fidgeted, trying to get out of my grasp but then gives up, "Promise you won't prank me." I said "Promise me you won't call me by my first and last name?" I asked "promise." She said as she stuck out her pinky "umm also Noti, Notti and Dd were part of this prank too sooo" I said as I slowly let go of her, running for my life.

soon I told the boys to run as well as she was getting closer to where we were "RUN- I TOLD HER YOU GUYS WERE IN IT TOO" I yelled "DDOT YOU SNITCH" Noti yelled as he got up running as the other two followed.

A/n -

Legend has it, their still running till this day.

WC - 852