Stu - NOTTI

NOT PROOFREAD
prob a short

Y/n POV-

Today was a boring day, until Notti had texted me saying he's outside. I ran outside and saw him next to his car. "Hey ma" He said, giving me that stupid smile of his "Hi" I chuckled, I walked towards him and hugged him. "What brings you here?" I asked "I came to pick you up, and take you to the studio" He said. I backed up a bit, surprised. He's never taken me and I've never asked, it was shocking but y'know I never asked cuz I thought it would be wrong "Wait, for real?" I asked "Yeahh" He laughed a bit "Come on, the car ain't gonna drive itself" he said opening the door for me "Well thank you, kind sir" I said "You welcome ma'am" he smiled once again.

Time skip

We made it to the studio, I watched him make beats, rap and talk with Dd. They were doing a feature with each other. I sat and watched them and my phone, taking photos and videos when I can. I was involved I just didn't wanna be the attention y'know?.

A while later I was getting tired and told Notti I would be going home, he nodded and went to talk to the boys. I didn't know what he said so I left. That was until I heard his voice "BABY! WAIT UP!" He ran. Once he reached me he took deep breaths and told me he would be hanging with me for the rest of the night.

Time skip

The whole night, we cuddled and watched different genre of movies, horror, comedy, romance, you name it we'll watch it. I loved my day and I can't to spend more with him.

WC - 294