Carnival - DDOT

NOT PROOFREAD

Y/n POV-

Ddot and I went out to a carnival tonight. It was the last of it being here before moving onto another state. As we arrived I thought it would just be just a small amount of people. Instead it went from small to large. It started to crowded and judging by me, I hated being close to people I didn't know.

As Ddot was playing a game I just stood closer to him than I use to when we first came. He won the game and got his own prize, we then tried out the mirror maze. It made me a bit dizzy but I stil, found my way out, I still don't know how Ddot found his way out faster than me though, mates a speed demon for real.

We then moved on to another game and I played, it was a hoop game. Get three or four in and you win. Easy for me, I won and got myself a prize as well. Soon the carnival started to get crowded a lot more than I last said it was. So I grabbed hold of Ddot's hand and followed him where ever he went. "You alright ma? Wanna go home?" He asked. Ma?. That's new, "um. No we can stay it's alright" I smiled and he looked at me concerned

He played a few more games and got more prizes.

Time skip

"Alright we gonna leave now, getting more crowded everywhere we go" he laughed as I did too "Did you have fun at least Y/n?" He asked "yeah I did" I smiled warmly. We made it to the car park and he was unlocking the car. "Y'know I got this prize for you" he said as he took the small teddy bear he won at a mini game "aww you didn't have too" I awed "anything for you ma" he smiled. We looked at each other for a split second and closed the gap in between us.

He was my first kiss. And I'm glad he was. Because it was the best kiss.

A/n :

Uhh it's like..11 at night for me.

WC - 351