Those words - NOTTI

NOT PROOFREAD

Y/n POV-

Just a stroll down the block. A nice, quiet, innocent walk. That was until I saw my boyfriend with another girl. I stood there in shock. Why?. I though, why. Why why why why. I ran as fast as I could to my flat and locked my door, not wanting to hear or see anyone from now on.

Notti POV-

I was bored outta my mind, I realised I hadn't heard of y/n in ages. Well I talked to her like one day ago- NOT THE POINT. I got up and took my phone of the charger and went straight to calls. I then rang Y/n's number. It rang. Rang. Rang. And then it was finally answered by her

"Hello?."
She spoke.

I was speechless. Not that she picked up the phone but she sounded like she was crying, I mean she's been happy for as long as I can remember but y'know I'm a stupid boy. I don't know what's going on in a girls life not even my own Best friend.

"Y/n? You ight?"
I asked, wanting to know.

"Yeah- I'm finee"
She said, coughing at the end to cover up her crying.

"I know you ain't"
I said in a funny messed up voice

"Fine. Im Not"
She said now laughing a bit

"There we go! A laugh"
I laughed a bit too

"If you want, we can talk about it or I can come over and hang with you. Or we can do both..?"
I asked, waiting for a reply

"Hmm."
She hummed

"Sure, both sounds good"
She says, I could hear she was smiling

"Ight, see you soon"
"Bye Notti"
"Bye"

Soon after I got up and changed into suitable clothes, I was wearing suitable clothes but it was pj's I mean my pj's be cool asf but hey, can't show them off or Dd or someone on the block will steal my idea of Pj's. After that I headed out my room, meeting Dd at the front door. "Where ya headin'?" He asked with a chewy bar in his mouth "To Y/n's house" I say kneeling down only getting to tie one of my shoes before running off "STAY SAFE MY HEART!" The last thing Dd yelled before shutting the door.

I ran a few blocks and then made it to Y/n's apartment complex. I walked up the stairs, walking to her numbered door then finally found it. I knocked three times before the door opened, revealing a tired, upset, kinda happy Y/n. "Glad you came" she said before giving me a huge hug, I hug back "What's the matter? What's bothering you?" I asked before we both pulled away, going into the apartment room. She shut the door, locking it and we went to sit on the couch. She rubbed her hands tightly, then looked looked up at me. "You can tell me anything Y/n. You know that." I reassured. She nodded and opened her mouth, revealing the secret of seeing her boyfriend with another girl. I comforted her through this situation and we watched movies for a couple of hours.

Soon later she spoke once more. "Notti. I noticed something." She said "And that is?" I asked looking down at her "That I'm inlove with you." Those were the words I was waiting to hear for a long time.

WC - 569

A/n -

Ehh simple