Jealous - NOTTI

NOT PROOFREAD
This is a short one too

SKIP
SKIP
SKIP
SKIP

NOTTI POV-

"I can't believe you!" I yelled at Y/n "Notti you have to understand-!" Y/n yelled back, I had seen her with another guy! Who does that in a relationship ?! "Oh I quite understand enough. Get out." "Notti. Please let me explain." "I SAID GET OUT! NOW!" I yelled, pushing her out of my room. I didn't mean it to be too harshly but I guess I did because I pushed her into Dd "Whoa- chill Notti, what the hell?" Dd said, I didn't have time to think and just slammed the door.

Dd POV-

I was heading to the bathroom when Y/n randomly got pushed into me, I caught her and saw that Notti was the one that did it "Whoa- chill Notti, what the hell?" I said, probably making him slam the door on both of us. I looked down at Y/n "Well. Wait in my room. I'm going to go bathroom and come have a talk with you, aight?" I said and she nodded, had she been crying?.

After my business I went to my room and had a chat with Y/n. She had told me she was with a boy that was her friend, he was gay, and he had given her a hug and a side cheek kiss, at the side cheek kiss, Notti must have seen it and thought it was a kiss. I reassured her and asked if she wanted to watch movies and shit cuz I ain't finna have Y/n cry in my room because of my brother.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IMAGINE

Notti had came and he had apologised for what he had done and Y/n explained what happened. He cussed at himself and swore before he jumps to conclusions he'll ask me or Y/n.

WC - 315