Cute guy from the deli - JAY

Warningsss?? ⚠️⚠️ : Mature wording 😔✊, that it gang

📍LO : Deli

You were in the deli at night and had seen a group of boys there. You waved it off and got your snacks but had dropped one of your snacks while on the way out, you hadn't notice till someone had called you

"Ay ma! You dropped somethin!" Someone called out to you, making you turn around

——

Y/N POV-

"Ay ma! You dropped somethin!" I heard someone call out to me. I had turned around and had seen a guy holding one of my snacks. I walked up to him and spoke, "Thanks," I had said. Looking back at him, his features up close looked so stunning. He had dimples and dark brown eyes. Bro I could lost in them forever.. "You aight?" He asked as he shook me a bit, "Oh, uh. Yeah, sorry." I laughed nervously. He had smiled and his dimples were now even more seen on his cheeks.

"You look nice tonight ma," He had complimented. I stuttered a little but still said, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He chuckled lightly, "Thanks," bro I could've sworn I was lost in trance because honestly, I was just standing there until I stopped and he laughed a bit more. "I gotta go" I spoke awkwardly, before I had left he grabbed my arm and said, "Hey, I didn't get yo name.. I've seen you somewhere in school but I don't always got time to catch yo name ma," He spoke, I was quite stunned. We went to the same school? Dang. I'm dumb-. "Oh my names, Y/n. Yours?" I had asked to make sure I ain't giving away my name for him to stalk me (😱). "Jayklickin. But you, you can call me Jay. Everyone does." He answered me as he caressed my hand now.

"Well I um.. I gotta go.." I answered nervously. "Can I get yo numba or?" He asked politely, "Uh yeah," I said plainly, when really, I was dying with excitement. Once we had exchanged numbers, I had left.

Can't wait to see that cute guy from the deli at schooll!!

WC - 359

A/n - HEYYYYY