Lazy day - DD

NOT PROOFREAD

Y/n POV-

Today I didn't feel like doing shit so I just stayed in bed all morning. I went on my phone to check if anyone messaged me or called, nothing but my mom.

**incoming call... Mom**
*answered. Connecting..*

"Mom?"
"Sorry i Left early."
"There's left overs on the bench"
"It's fine mom,"
"When you coming home?"
"Do you know?"
"Around four in the morning"
"I got to go, see you soon sweetie"
"Bye"
"Love you too"

*call ended*

My mom is always at work most of the time, but I don't mind since I get the house to myself. It was past 12 in the afternoon and I decided to get out of bed. I'm not really a morning person, much of a night person. I mean I love sun rises but sometimes I just feel like staying in bed, you feel me?

I made myself just butter toast and had a cup of milk then went back to my room. Then I got a phone call just before I was about to go for a shower, I looked at the contact and it was dd.

**incoming call.. my love🤭**
*answered. Connecting..*

"dd?"
"Hey ma"
"Something wrong?"
"No, I'm just bored"
"Can I come over?"
"I got a surprisee"
"Yeah of course!"
"I'll be waiting"
"Alright see you ma"
"See you d"

*call ended*

Well that's nice, dd's coming over. I went to have my shower and went back to bed to wait for dd to come with his 'surprise'.

Finally what felt like year, he arrived and knocked three times. I ran downstairs towards the front door and checked on the door bell, just double checking you know. Then I opened the door and there he was, "hey Y/n" he smiled widely "Hey dd" I smiled back "Am I gonna come in or am I gonna stay in this hot ass weather?" he asked and I laughed "I'm gonna let you in either way" I replied. He came in and I shut the door, locking it. We both then went to the kitchen and he put the bags down "you alright ma? You look tired as fuck" he said as he came closer towards me "yeah just lazy." I smiled "and tired" he continued and I giggled "here's your food, got your favourites" He turned and handed it to me "aww you didn't have to." I frowned "But it was the surprise" he frowned as well "I just thought you were the surprise"  I said "I am too, I'm the main surprise" he said sassily "yeah whatever" I laughed.

I ate and he did too, we talked and then soon went upstairs to my room. "Come lay down with me" dd begged "alright" I giggle "gotta get your sleep baby" he said as I came in bed with him. Once I got in he wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled into his chest. He played with my hair, trying to get me to sleep. Soon I fell asleep. I love this boy I swear.

A/n :

How's it goin'

WC - 513