Jealous - DD

Y/n POV-

Someone had sent me a video of Dd and some smoochie smiling and getting all touchy on each other. He was on tour while I was at home, I didn't go because my grades were low and I had to get them up by the end of this year or I won't be allowed to go anywhere. I was pissed when I saw the video so I decided to give Dd the silent treatment while he was on tour and until he got back.

A few minutes later, I got text coming in from Dd.

————

My baby🤭
Morning bae❤️

My baby🤭
Bae?

My baby🤭
Y/n. I know you're reading this.

My baby🤭
This ain't funny Y/n.

————

I know it wasn't funny but y'know, once you start talking and get touchy with other bitches this is the deal. I'm a person who gets jealous easily without explanation.

When he got back

Today was the day Dd was coming back from tour. There were different texts from him and miss calls, like :

Thursday, 10:08 AM
My baby
Y/nnn

My baby
Pick up your goddamn phone.

My baby
What'd I do wrong now ay?

12:34 PM
My baby
You do know I'm coming soon right

My baby
Be prepared cuz I'm coming to u first

Now
My baby
Better start reading these messages Y/n.

My baby
On my fucking way now.

I'm definitely gonna die but screw it. Yolo.

I soon heard harsh knocks on the door and guess what I did? Didn't get it. I went back to my room and waited till my mom or dad gon' get the door cause I wasn't in the damn mood. I was still pissed.

Soon my door swung open, revealing a pissed off Dd. "Why the fuck haven't you been answering my calls and my texts?, huh?" He shouted as he shut the door. Like I said I was gonna ignore him. I didn't care. "Y/n. You've been ignoring me for the past six and a half days, what'd I do wrong?" He started to calm down "Y/n. Answer me please." He said as he sat next to me.

He turned my face towards him and I had to look him in the eye now. He looked both mad and confused on why I was ignoring him "Please. Tell me." He begged now (yo don't take that the wrong way 🤨🤨) "Because you were all touchy and talking with a bitch." I huffed "What? When?" He asked "On tour. Someone sent me a video of you and some girl getting too goddamn close. It pissed me off and I just left you on sent." I said pulling my face away from his grasp.

I looked at him and he smirked. "What" I said "So you're jealous?" He laughed deeply "I- I well. No." I lied "Don't lie to me Y/n L/n (last name)" He said deeply now turning me back to him again. He then leaded in for a kiss and kissed me deeply. He then pulled away "You were" He smirked again. I nodded slowly, I was beaten again! Damn it! "Y'know I would never cheat on you mama. I love you too much to do such a thing to a beautiful girl like you." He winked as I died of cringe and he did too "But seriously, I love you too much to do that kind of shit. Only a pussy would cheat on you." He smiled.

A/n :

HELLO AGAIN

WC - 587