Jealous - DDOT

NOT PROOFREAD

Y/n POV-

Ddot and Dd were having a concert tonight at (whatever place) and he wanted me to come and watch them. I was a person who didn't really like to be in the spotlight because I knew how anxious and awkward I would be. So I just watched from behind.

Later

The concert was starting and Ddot and Dd were hyping each other up, soon they both went to the stage. After a few songs I had noticed a fan girl had gotten onto the stage? 'Wtf' I thought. As I said I'm a anxious person, I don't think I can ever stand up to a person. I mean I can but if it in public, I'm out. She screamed and Dd saw her "Yo! Ddot Look," he laughed and Ddot turned "Damn. How'd you get on stage?- know what, we just gon' give you a photo" Ddot came closer to the girl and the girl handed her phone. I noticed they touched hands for a bit and she was squealing her ass off about it meanwhile I'm over here watching this happened. They took the photo and soon she got off.

Once the concert was done, we all went outside where the fans were waiting to get a glimpse at least of Dd or Ddot. I walked behind Dd because Ddot was busy doin' his thing. "AHHH THANK YOU BABYY!!- SORRY! DDOT I MEAN" A Girl Said, now i was fuming. I didn't like this typa shit. I just left both the boys, going back to the car.

Moments later

After what felt like a damn century, they both returned. Dd sat in the passenger seat and Ddot sat next to me at the back.

As we were driving back to Dd's home, Ddot tried getting close to me but I kept quiet and didn't show any type of attention. He knew I wasn't and knew something was off. Once we got to Dd's crib we all got out. I was gonna go to Notti's room but before I could even knock I got grabbed from someone "What's up with you? Actin' like I did sum typa shit" Ddot asked as he held my hand, I whipped my hand off him "You did." I puffed, turning around and knocking on Notti's room. I heard footsteps coming closer until Ddot grabbed me once again and dragged me to a spare room.

"Tell me what'd I do" He asked "Something dude, just brush it off like how you always do. Aight?" I said as I was gonna go out the room but he stepped in front of me "I ain't yo 'dude' and I ain't brushing this shit off," he said starting to get mad. I looked away from him, I wanted to leave from this heated tension. "You just did something Ddot. I don't needa explain myself." I said. Ddot turned my face towards him "Was it something I did at the concert? Was it the shit I ate from your candy shit? What? Tell me please" he pleaded. "I just got jealous over sum shit a girl said to you at the concert. Nothing else." I said giving in.

I had no response, so I looked up at him and he was just standing there smirking "Jealous?, is ma jealous now?" He mocked "Shut up" I pushed laughing lightly "Y'know I only love you right ma? I don't love anyone else more than I love you." He said as I just smiled at him "alright alright! Enough. That was kinda corny" I said and he agreed "but still ma, I love you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUU" He said leaning in for a long, meaningful kiss.

A/n :

CORNY CORNY CORNY

WC - 618