Preference or sum - DD

Not proofread

Playing games

Dd -

He'd teach you if you didn't know. He'd prob tease you a bit and then help but he'll definitely show off at how good he is at playing. If you do know how to play, he'd be impressed. Not that a girl was playing but he's never seen you play before. He knew you had a PlayStation but never saw you touch or go near it. He'd be watching you play as you watched the game. He'd also say facts about the game he knew about and you'd be surprised as well.

Sleeping

Dd -

Gotta be a spoon fr. Hey, dd may sound all mad and cool n shit but when it comes to sleeping with you. He'd spoon. The only reason why is to make it seem like he's protecting you, which he is. He'd have his arm around you waist and his head on top of yours or nuzzling into your neck.

Lives

Dd -

Insta lives? Hell yeah. He's down for anything. He'd ask if you wanna go live on his acc or yours but you'd simply choose yours. When your live your followers are mad hyped up because their seeing Dd. They also love you more than him because of your looks and personality. They also love how you roast him when he's being rude on the game or not. He'd be mad but cool off because he loves you.

WC - 238

𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬<33 {UNCOMPLETE} || PixieDustFrOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara