26.

I thought about running through the two big doors leading to the front yard while walking downstairs about 3 times down each step.

I'm never scared to talk to Justin, it's not that im even really scared im more nervous about why he's so upset.

Loud sounds come from in the kitchen. Peeking my head around the corner, Justin is opening the fridge before shutting it harshly after grabbing an apple.

"Hey Justin, whats up?" I walk out from around the corner and Justins eyes go even more grave.

"Nothing, what do you want?"

I take a deep breath before sitting down at the table, "okay, Justin what is going on? seriously you've been acting really weird lately and I just want to know if there's anything i did-"

"Did you and Ryan sleep together?"

•            •           •   

It's silent now. He's staring at me, I'm staring back ar him.

What do you say to your brother who just asked if you slept with his best friend? Do you tell him you did, when you really did?
or lie?

"Justin who?"

"No."

"Thats not the question y/n.. did you and Ryan sleep together? YES OR NO?"

"Justin We didn't-"

He won't even let me finish my sentence before looking to the right of me.

"I don't want you two hanging out anymore."

I look to whoevers entered the conversation to see Ryan.

"Justin he didn't do anything wrong-"

"Yes he did and he knows what."

"what?" I look back and forth between them, waiting for a response.

"Justin it was unfair man, I, I... can't do it.. it killed me"

"Are you telling me you didn't even tell her that night?"

"Tell me what Ryan?"

Ryan looks at me devastatingly as he grabs my hands.

"This isn't the first time he's told me to stay away from you, the night of the restaurant was the first warning.."

He turns to look at Justin.

"Justin you are my best friend, but you have to understand-"

"But I don't!! You promised you wouldn't touch my sister when she was here Ryan just like the rest of the boys"

Stepping in between them. The yells get louder.

"Boys I don't think we need to bother the others-"

"I TRUSTED YOU"

"YOU CAN TRUST ME I WONT HURT HER"

"YOU CANT PROMISE THAT"

"BOYS."

all eyes were on me finally.

"Justin, it is not your decision who I am with or not. I know you want to protect me and i want to protect you but i feel safe with Ryan. You of many people know we had many things taken from us but you will not take this from me"

"you can't.."

Justin looks at me, at Ryan, then back at me again before walking up to Ryan and whispering something in his ear.

"Ryan I swear, I swear I will ki-"

His arms wrap around me as his chest suffocates me holding back my tears.

"I'm sorry, I just can't choose"

and with that his embrace was gone and so was he.

•           •          •

Im sitting in my room drinking while watching sad romcoms and kdramas. My room has benefits because I can't be interrupted.

That is until someone knocks.

"Y/N? Can i come in?" Regies voice on the other side of the door.

"no whats the magic word?"

"Ryan?"

"Fuck off"

The doorknob turns and soon light slowly slips past the crack made big enough for Regie to slip through the door. Regie walks up to the bed.

"Scoot over." Groaning I roll over putting my bottle on the nightstand.

"Really y/n its that bad this time? You could've at least invited some of us"

He signals for me to pass the bottle and I do.

"Yes its that bad, and no I couldn't because in trying to watch my sad romance kdramas"

"Well i'll watch them with you"

"Awh really? How sweet of you Regie didn't know you couldn't be an ass for less than 3 mins"

"Smartass"

Grabbing the bottle back from Regie and pressing play I lean back on pillow.

"He said he couldn't choose"

"Hm?"

"Ryan said he couldn't choose.. what does that even mean if he can't choose between me and Justin?"

Regie doesn't look at me he just smiles.

"I don't know but he's ridiculous for not choosing you right there, he does know Justins your brother right?"

I slap him before looking back at the tv as we drink the rest of my bottle together.