17.

"Isn't that like against the law for both of us to be in the same area during our photoshoots?" Oliver laughs hysterically as if I was joking.. "well there was a little problem with finding another location for Ryan, so we came to a solution that we all hoped you guys would be okay with.. besides there will be a curtain separating the two shoots anyway"

Nodding, I look in the rear view mirror looking at Ryan. He had his airpods in the whole conversation, looking out the window. "Anyways how long is this drive?"

Oliver looks down at the GPS, "we have a two hour drive still" groaning I turn my head towards the window before closing my eyes, "wake me up when we get there?"

"Sure thing."

~two hours later~

"y/n"

"y/n wake up before I drag you out of the car" i feel a pair of hands shaking me aggressively before my eyes shoot open and i'm parked outside of a warehouse with Oliver standing beside me with my passenger door open. "Are we here? Why does it look like i'm about to be murdered and I'll never see Justin again?"

Oliver chuckles before grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car. "Hey whats up with you and cloudy man?" I shake my head as oliver leads me through the alleyway towards the warehouse door. "He's just being dramatic about something, no biggie.." Oliver gives me a sarcastic look before opening the warehouse door revealing a long flight of stairs."no biggie? When you fell asleep in the car, ryan "magically" woke up from his sleep and took a peek at you not to mention when he disconnected his airpods before going in here.. his sad keshi playlist was playing" stopping right outside the shoots door I look at Oliver confused, "then why won't he talk to me.." oliver shakes his head before turning the knob on the door. "Real question is, why haven't you made him yet?" His lips go flat before he opens the door, "I GOT THE PINK PRINCESS HERSELF EVERYONE!"

Shaking my head I walk through the door but as if it completely flew over my head I forgot what Oli warned me about. "OLIVER I THOUGHT YOU TOLD HER TO CLOSE HER EYES." im standing in front of Ryan, who has a suit jacket on over his bare torso, the waistband of Calvin Klein boxers are peeking past his dress pants he is wearing, slapping my hands over my eyes I run past him , "IM SO SORRY."

When I get behind my side of the curtain I see a clothing rack full of sports bras, lace bras, girl boxers, and more but not a single outfit. "Uhm wheres the outfits i'm supposed to wear?" A stylist turns around the corner before laughing, "oh dear did no one tell you, those are the outfits you are wearing." My jaw drops to the floor. "By the way we are going to need you in the first one ASAP."

Changing into the first bra and boxers on the rack its a lace bra and the boxers have cute laces on the bottom trim. Looking in the mirror I admire every curve on my body that is exposed before screaming Olivers name. "WHAT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?" Olivers voice echoes from behind the curtain, "i cant do this. I am not sitting in front of a camera like this."

Oliver sighs before all i hear is silence. "Oliver? Oli? Im serious im not doing-"

The same wardrobe stylist walks behind the curtain with robes, jackets and other accessories that i could use to cover up. "You're lucky these boys are hard to bargain with" i smile, but then there were pats on the curtain. "Y/N.."

"Yeah Oli whats up?" I hear oliver impatiently take a deep breath, "one condition for those robes and everything, you can't get mad.. you have to take a few photos with Ryan.."

"WHAT? You're funny.. not even he would agree to that"

"He already did.. besides this would be a great opportunity to have him talk" and with that I was in.

During my photoshoot, i had a few of the camerawomen tell me i should model more, i laughed at that because after the live today I don't even want to know what some people will say about this photoshoot. The outfit they want me to wear for the photos of Ryan and I involves the black silk robe they gave me before my shoot began. A black lace bra again and black underwear..

Not boxer underwear either. Apparently Ryan will be in pj pants so I felt comfortable walking out from behind the curtain but the second i did, i saw ryan shirtless in a red robe and red boxers. The makeup stylists were powdering his face so he had his eyes closed making it easy for me to run past him, I was happy photoshoot director told Oliver he could leave for this part of the shoot. "Okay y/n come over here" the set had a couch and an all white background with rose pedals all over, i found it really cute.

"So you will be on this couch-"

"How am I involved in this exactly?" Ryan comes up beside me examining the couch and pedals. "Well you didn't let me finish, shes going to be sitting on your lap.." my eyes go wide when hearing what the director expects. Ryan however walks over to the couch sitting down, i look him up and down as he is manspreading and his torso is still bare. "Well come on, i want sushi.."

I walk over slowly before sitting down on Ryans lap, I feel his hand hold my side as I adjust myself as the directors want but everytime I move Ryan squeezes my side. "Can you stop squeezing me, im not a stress ball" i whisper into his ear as I look him in the eyes posing for the photo, "well what do you expect when you keep moving, the position you are in gives you no right.."

I smile as I realize what just happened. "Youre talking to me again, you better hold on tight i think the world might be ending." Ryan rolls his eyes shaking his head.

"Okay guys new position, how about laying down y/n and he lays on top of you?" The way they said it scared me but when they helped us into the position , Ryan was on top of me but only our faces were close. I couldnt help but smile as we made eye contact, not to mention Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift was playing on the speakers.

"BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL. I SEE LOVERS, YES Y/N YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM YES KEEP LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT."

"Okay okay i think we are done here.." pushing Ryan off of me I run behind my side of the curtain before taking a deep breath and getting changed.

A/N/: OKAY GUYS ILL UPDATE AGAIN IN AN HOUR OR TWO BECAUSE IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED BUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER A SONG SUGGESTION WILL BE THERE.