22.

Waking up in the same arms i fell asleep in relieves me as I look at the smooth caramel skin of Ryans face.

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek, I stand up gathering my clothes and going into his bathroom takinng a shower before getting dressed.

While I'm washing my hair i hear a click letting me know the door was opened before hearing it shut.

"Hello?"

Suddenly the shower door opens and Ryans getting in the shower with me.

"Ryan what are you-"

"Shh" Ryan puts a finger to my lip encouraging me to be quiet, suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Ryan? Do you know where y/n is shes not in her room.. Are you almost done with your shower?"

Justins voice rings through the door. I froze.

If Justin finds me with Ryan..
If he finds me in the SHOWER with Ryan-

"Yeah, she went to 7/eleven to get some snacks.. and yeah im almost done let me shower in peace bro!"

"Okay.." footsteps fading away from the door lets me finally stop holding my breath before slapping Ryans finger out of my face.

"What? I'm sorry but I heard him coming and it wouldn't make sense for my shower to be running and that i was fully clothes laying on my bed"

I shake my head before turning around letting the shower water run down my face.

"Can you wash my back for me?"

I can see the large grin plastering on his face before i feel a loofah with cold gel meet my back.

"You do realize how difficult it will be to get you outside somehow?"

"What do you mean??"

He runs the loofah lower before stopping right above my butt turning me around putting the loofah in my hand.

"Do you mind getting my back?" He says turning around.

I start scrubbing his back, "y/n went to 7/eleven, how would you be in your room? and where are the 7/eleven bags?"

"oh yeah... smart"

Finally i reach the same spot Ryan stopped on my back before turning him around and starting to scrub his chest.

"You don't have to do this.. you should go get dress and try to get to your room"

I laugh, smiling before looking at Ryan in the eyes.

"If you think I'm going to face to the wrath of Justin Phan ALONE.. you got me fucked up."

He laughs before pulling me into a kiss before we continue our shower.

• • •

Finally after getting dressed we are peeking through a crack Ryan has made through the door.

"Do you see anyone?"

"no... i think it's safe"

Taking a deep breath, Ryan opens the door making the crack big enough so we both can slip through.. looking downstairs Sebastian and Regie are making a tiktok in the entry way, as if we were in an video game we crouch all the way to my room before I open it, as quiet as a mouse some may say wide enough for us to both get in before shutting the door behind us locking it.

"Holy- i- almost passed out from holding my breath so long"

"you're telling me.."

I walk up to my window looking down to see part of the garage roof i can climb down to.

Opening it, I take the screen off before setting it in my closet until we get back. I start climbing out the window before looking back at Ryan who is still standing by the door with his hands at his waist and his face sitting in judgment.

"Aren't you coming?"

"You expect me to climb out the window?"

I nod before just stepping down to the connected garages roof. Ryan looks out the window in horror but when he sees me it goes away.

"Oh.." following behind me we climb down the gutter on the side of garage before going through the garages side door.

Walking into the garage, Ryan starts going to his car and i grab him by the back of his shirt collar stopping him.

"Ryan, i hate to break this to you.. but i might have to borrow Sebastians motorcycle.."

"Oh HELL NO. you are not getting me involved in this"

And with that im making my eyes as big as possible before pleading.

"pleaseeee. You know where his spare key is because you are obviously his favorite.. and we could roll the motorcycle far enough to start it without getting caught unlike your ca-"

"Okay okay- ill be right back"

• • •

Ryan tiptoes through the side door with the key in his hand.

"Okay help me open the garage door..."

With Ryan on one end and me on the other we open the garage door as gentle as possible so we don't make any noise.

Ryan peeks from the side of the garage signaling me to start rolling the motorcycle out, with Ryan slowly following behind me we are rolling the motorcycle away.

Finally reaching the end of our road, i put the key in the ignition before hopping on the front.

"Wait wait- who said you get to drive you don't even know ho-"

"Let me stop you there Ryan Nguyen, I do know how to drive and today you will be passenger princess"

Without an argue, Ryan hops on the backseat putting an helmet on and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just don't kill The us.."

Revving the engine I look back at him

"Promise" i reply speeding off from the house.