11.

"no no no you're doing it all wrong! come on y/n" Sebastian is teaching me how to thirst trap. I didn't really get a choice either he just grabbed my phone picked an audio and is forcing me to learn it.

"really Sebastian you really think she wants the first thing she posts to be a thirst trap? Why not do that new dance with her or something you fucking dumbass" Regie stands leaning out the sliding doors door frame while crossing his arms. Sebastian makes mocking faces at Regie, "come on tell him y/n you like this right?"

I look up at Regie and back at Sebastian "yeaaah forrr sureee" i force a smile and Sebastian smiles happily. "Stop capping you're such a liar, come on lets just do that new dance" Regies walks up to the tripod and tries to change the audio. "No Regie stop go ask Oliver for views leave us alone"

I can't help but laugh into my hand as they play tug of war with the tripod during all the chaos a cough is heard from the left at the sliding door Ryans standing there and waving me to him. "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom"

"OKAY SHUT UP SHE WAS TELLING ME"

I roll my eyes as i approach Ryan and walk inside with him "and that is why you don't get stuck with Regie and Seb"

"Yeah you're telling me, but anyway what do you want Mr. Calvin Klein?" He grins, "ah so Ty told you huh?" I nod "oh Ty told me, how does it feel to steal Oliver Moys brand?"

He stops walking before turning and looking at me "I don't know how does it feel to be a model for Pink?"

"HEY that's none of your business actually sir so mind ya own" he laughs before continuing to walk upstairs with me "no but for real what do you want? You aren't leading me upstairs to kill me right?" He chuckles again, "trust me y/n i hate everyone but you are not at the top of that list" he turns around, gives me a soft smile and continues up the stairs.

"Oh.." i feel heat spreading to my face as we reach the top of the stairs, "DADDY OLI IM HUNGRY"

"Darren I asked you to stop calling me that dude" i can hear Oliver's laugh coming from Darren's room, "They are talking about who's going to be the drivers, assuming you wouldn't want me to pick you up"

"I-i don't ca-"

"Oh no she cares uhm ill be picking her up don't worry about it peanut"

"Darren you can't even drive bro, the furthest you guys would make it is into a tree" Darren pokes Ryan in a flirty way and Ryan reacts repulsed "Oh peanut don't be upset"

Manager Ty appears from out of the room as well "Neither of you boozoos are picking y/n up from her photoshoot, Oliver is"

"Justin trusts Oliver with y/n?" Ryan looks at Manager Ty in shock, "yes he does and the same reason he trusts you guys to keep your hands to yourselves at dinner tonight whoever ends up sitting beside her"

I look at manager Ty in confusion, "oh.. uhm these guys some of them anyway have something with thighs it's weird just avoid them" He nods before walking downstairs. "Is that why you wanted me up here?"

"No no i wanted you to.. help me with something" Ryan looks down at his feet and Darren shoves him. "Go ahead peanut tell her the YouTube video idea you stole from me"

"I didn't steal shit from you Darren shut up" 

"What's up Ryan tell me before i leave and go back to making TikTok's with Seb and Regie which does not sound as bad as this" I look downstairs to see Seb and Regie still outside fighting over the audio.

"I want you to do my makeup and I do yours.." Darren laughs "Oh so shy he's such a pick me"

"Darren SHUT UP" Ryan pushes Darren toward the stairs Darren walks down the stairs laughing. "Im down but you have to me in my YouTube video with Kane then"

Ryan nods, "okay come on i have everything in my room"

"Wait, you have the makeup and everything like even the matching skin tone?" He nods, "when did you have time to do that Ryan?" 

he smiles "i went to see if you wanted to come but you were sleeping last night.."

"Oh.. well im proud of you for finding the right stuff and not waking me up because I would've thrown a book at you"

He looks at me one last time before we enter his room, "did you know you drool AND talk in your sleep?"

"OH GOD NO RYAN YOU SON-"